Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 10:08pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,481 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight
-Partner: N/A

Its morning so you go to Chicago High School.
----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

"You have no idea."

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

"Buy it with blarrg." He throws up on your car. (I'm literally laughing at this.)

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 10:39pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick(51 clones)
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruct/ Teleportation Regeneration Magnetism
-----
Level:3
XP:13/15
-----
Contacts: Kreiss
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.
Partner:Kent( same powers)

Seems like it might be your life force, like an object that holds your life.

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 10:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,481 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Inventory: C96 Mauser(5/9), $504,900, pistol(5/5), tazer, baton, flamethrower, 50 rail guns, 50 shotguns, 90 pistols, Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds,double talkie.

"Well its not that important. It just helps me remember things."

You see him get out a thing that looks like cell phone, hit a couple of the buttons, then puts it back in his pocket.

Posted Feb 1, '14 at 11:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

(Really dude? Chicago High School?)
I sneak into the main office, kill everyone inside, hide the bodies, look at the listing of students on the computer to get Drew and Grace's last names, and turn on the intercom. Using a fake voice, slightly higher than my normal one, I speak. "I'm the new Principal, and as such, have decided to speak to two students about an important new project that they have the fortune of participating in!" I say with false glee. "Now, the two lucky students are... Drew (Insert last name) and Grace (Insert Last name)! Will the two students please report to my office? Also, you may call me Mr. Richards."

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 12:07am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

-----
-----

Well this class is said to be one of the hardest hell even calculus rivals this class, so you must be smart. (R2 This is AP bio right? Cause nrml Bio Is taught to 9-10th graders)

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 12:57am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.

Correct sheet... Wow how'd I not catch that epic fail...

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 4:36am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"So that I can make the pests around here attack anything that followed us if we get into any danger." I say while taking a look around.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 9:38am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,481 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

(Hey it was all I could think of.)

You see Drew and Grace walk into the office, hand in hand. "You called for us, sir?" Asks Drew.

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

(Yes but its a review quiz on last year or something.)

"Heh, I wouldn't really call me that. I just know stuff."

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

You notice a guy with a hoodie, with the hood up, walk in the junkyard. He passes you without looking at you.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 10:41am

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 3/10
*HP: 85/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

I attempt to find a sucluded alley way i can rest at

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 12:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Yes, yes. Come with me to the meeting room. I don't want any other students eavesdropping on us." I say, in the same fake voice.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!