Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:00pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,316 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight
-Partner: N/A

"Oh please, we control the cameras." Says the chief of police. "And we didn't say you were accusing her of murder." You notice his suspicions rising as well. "And if you didn't steal the crystals then what is THIS!"

He shows you a cat video.
----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

"I'm Jones Fergus. Here's my schedule." You notice him having the same classes as you, all at the same periods.

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 3/10
*HP: 85/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

You notice a mech walk in the alleyway, its a police mech with machine guns as arms.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:22pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I watch what the guy does while slowly heading towards the exit with Aria.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"That video, sir, is adorable. But it doesn't prove anything at all, besides the fact that you are a cat person." I tell him.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:36pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,316 posts

Knight

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

He picks something shiny out of a pile of trash. He then leaves after getting the thing he wanted.

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Oh umm." He clears his throat. "Wrong video. Here's the correct one." He shows you a video of someone who looks exactly like you, this person walks up to a sarcophagus covered in crystals. He then takes them and replaces the crystals.

"So what do you say in your defense?"

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

Suddenly, I put two and two together again. "Hey, I know that guy!" I say. "I stole his lunch!" I tell him. "You can ask the waitress, she was there when me an that guy were both in the pizza place." I finish.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:41pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I manipulate whatever animal I can find here into finding out what that guy got from the junkyard.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 6:58pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,316 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

(Oh boy.)

"Ha! Yeah. Make up stories why don't you."

-----
-----
Clothing:

You control a fly. It discovers that he found a diamond in the trash.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 7:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"How am I making up a story when there's a witness?" I ask.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 7:08pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

Lucky you, you'll be with me all year long, I'll try not to drive you mad.

Posted Feb 2, '14 at 7:08pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Hey Aria, what do you wanna do now?"

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!