Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 8:40pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

Emily's my GF if you were wondering, well what do your parents do for a living?

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:00pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 6/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

(oh)

I attempt to dodge the knife

(what kind of sniper throws a knife?)

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,587 posts

Knight

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

There seems to be a canary perched on a fence.
----------------------------------------

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, desert eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

(Whatevs. Also I don't know who Hamilton is.)

You find a cabin in the woods. Its made of wood, there's 2 front windows with a door in between. There's a light shining through the windows.

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

She just stares at you and hands you keys. She doesn't say anything. Isn't she just helpful?

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.

"Oh they uh." He clears his throat. "My mom is a home mom and my dad works for the IRS"

-----
-----
Clothing:

(I don't know.)

The knife gets lodged into the brickwork next to you.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]

(The animal guy from Single Minded 1.)

I set it on fire. Maybe I head in first.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:15pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

Your dad sure must be loved (smiling sarcastically) well lucky for you (blank out) my parents were high government officials from Germany until they were killed here in America. (Shocked) Did I just blank out?

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,371 posts

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

She just stares at you and hands you keys. She doesn't say anything. Isn't she just helpful?

I go to the nearest WANTED poster board and search for Amie's posted (and mine).

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:42pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I wrench the knife out and throw it at the sniper that throw it

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 9:47pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

I try to manipulate the canary into taking a look around the area and telling me if anything suspicious is happening by flying in a circle three times then heading back to its perch..

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:19pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,587 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]

So you head in then set it on fire? Ok then.

You walk in and see a guy who looks to be about 23 years old. He seems depressed, you also see pictures of a girl about his age. Her stomach is big in one of them.

He gets up and stares angrily. "What are you doing?!"

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"Yeah, you ok?" Asks Jonas.

Powers:
-----
-----

You see both right next to each other. What do you do?

-----
*XP: 7/10
-----
Clothing:

It gets caught in his shoulder and he drops his gun. 1xp

He's not dead though.

-----
-----
Clothing:

It found nothing out of the ordinary.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:25pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

-----
-----
Contacts:

Did I just say something? Felt like I was someone else for a bit.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!