ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

"Oh... yeeaahh... this is kind of awkward. I didn't really expect anyone to be in here. Funny, I set so many fires, I don't know how to put them out." I say. I smother the flames with shadow. "So, what's your name, and... why exactly do you live here? Also, do you know a guy who can turn into animals and has large, lamp-like eyes and enjoys staring people down?" I ask.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:38pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I keep an eye on Aria while looking for a place to rest.

Posted Feb 4, '14 at 11:55pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,621 posts

Knight

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X highvelocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

"Yeah. You said a couple of things." Says Emily.

The bell for 3rd period rings, you have history to get to. Unless you want to skip it.
----------------------------------------

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

(You can already tell who this is I'm guessing?)

"Why should I tell the guy who almost burned my cabin, anything?"

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

You fall asleep on a lawn chair. After awhile Aria wakes you up. "Can we go? Jacob is being mean to me."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:09am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Jacob? Who's Jacob?"

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:25am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

Well I'll try to see if I remember anything, maybe I should go to the doctor later today,

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:35am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,621 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

She points to a boy about her age, sticking his tounge out. He then snickers and starts to go under the water.

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

"Ok, but you should probably hurry to history. Jonas can bring you to class." Says Emily. "Right Jonas?"

Jonas looks up surprised. "Uhhh sure."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 12:46am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"If you want, we could go now. Or I could talk to Jacob for you."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:05am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

Bloody hell? What did I say to get her spooked?

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 1:48am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

(23 does HAPPEN to be a specific age... Okay, it's obviously Nick Stone, or I think that was the last name.)
"Well, a couple of reasons. Number one, I have a gun, number 2, you clearly live a depressing, dismal life, and need some excitement. Number 3, I'm a war hero." I say. "By the way, what kind of pathetic sap lives in such a crappy cabin. Not only that, but you're clearly moping around in the past. Clearly, you need to go out, find someone who looks exactly like you, and then steal their lunch at a pizza shop. Oh, also, I can do this." I say. I go in and out of a shadow. Then, I compact the shadow of a tree, to destroy the tree. "Bet you don't know anyone else who can control shadows." I tell him. "Annnyway... do you know anyone fitting the description I previously gave you?" I ask him.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 5:58am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask

I go in and stay alert, having my powers ready.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!