Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 4:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,624 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

He comes back. He looks at the forest fire. "Why?"

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 5:28pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

Well that might be it, plus I've been pushing her into becoming a doctor.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 5:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Yeah, well... you were kind of taking a while. Look at it this way: Your cabin didn't burn down. Anyway, it was kind of an annoying forest, since Mr. Stalkerbird was there. Creepy guy, lamplike eyes... Anyway, I just like setting things on fire. It's fun." I tell him, trying and failing to reassure him.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:03pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,624 posts

Knight

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.

"Hope she doesn't give up her dream."
----------------------------------------

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Out of everyone in the world, I get met with the one that's crazy."

There's a knock at the door.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:07pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

It's my problem, not hers I can't remember much, but it seems a power user killed my parents, yet who is Kent then?

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:13pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,413 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

I and my clone wait for either the cops to show up or the men to make a move.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,624 posts

Knight

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"Who is Kent?" Frowns Jonas.
----------------------------------------

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

"I found part of the bomb." Says one of the men.

"Good. Let's head out the back exit. We'll make a surprise on that cop."

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:46pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

-----
-----
Contacts:

I remember him as my father, yet don't remember him as my father, as my fathers name was Abbigail.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 6:55pm

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: VieI'Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
Level: 1
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask
Partner: N/A

I give him his mask and say "Ok but I'm not leaving til you answer me"

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

(I want you to show me the outcome of both of these. Then I'll choose which one I want to do.)

Number one:
"Hang on, I'll get it." I say. I walk over to the door, open it, make a flame on my hand, and blow on the flame to set the person or thing on fire.

Number two:
"DON'T OPEN THAT DOOR!" I yell. I push him into my shadow, and then open the door. I take my gun out, and put it to the head of what's knocking. "Your name, why you're here, and what you are. Three seconds, or (If it's a woman): I'll have to bullet in that pretty face of yours (Otherwise): ...Well, let's just say there's going to be a bit of a mess." I say..

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!