Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:10pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Father(unrelated) criminal)Hated will try to kill.

"Cool. You should probably ask this Kent where your father is."
----------------------------------------

Name: VieI'Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
Level: 1
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory:
Partner: N/A

"Because it is needed for my mission." He says sighing. "And since you won't let me out the door..." He breaks through the front window and lands on the deck of the ship.

He runs to the edge of the ship and does a front flip into the water.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

Both will pretty much have the same outcome.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:24pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed by getting into a dangerous situation.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

Well my fathers dead, as I remember, Well I'll probably remember more later on.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:43pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

"Wish you luck." Says Jonas The bell rings for 4th period. Lunchtime. Do you want to go?

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 7:45pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
-----
-----
Contacts:

Yeh, thanks for everything.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 8:12pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,359 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

"I found part of the bomb." Says one of the men.

"Good. Let's head out the back exit. We'll make a surprise on that cop."

(38 pages in and no meeting other players?)

Me:I open the passenger door so my clone will be able to jump in quickly. I grab the M1911 and wait for backup to arrive.
Clone:I move to the darkest area near the back door and crouch down on the ground, aiming at the door.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 8:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Contacts:

You walk to lunch, today is Fried slop with sprinkles.

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

(Unfortunately no. What city were you in again?)

A police car arrives and the cop inside is eating a donut. "You called?"

Clone: One of the men stop. "Wait a minute. I sense another person's heat signature. Maybe its best to use the portal to get out."

"Whatever floats your boat." Says the other one.

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 8:34pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
-----
Contacts:

Ah what might it be i bet 5$ that's not food at all...

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 8:45pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,359 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

(Unfortunately no. What city were you in again?)

A police car arrives and the cop inside is eating a donut. "You called?"

Clone: One of the men stop. "Wait a minute. I sense another person's heat signature. Maybe its best to use the portal to get out."

"Whatever floats your boat." Says the other one.

You FOOL!! My clone is a Hologram. He doesn't HAVE a heat signature!!

Posted Feb 5, '14 at 8:50pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
-----
Contacts:

"I'm wondering if the lunch ladies have ever cooked an actual meal in their life." Says Jonas. "I mean look at this."

Powers:
-----
-----

Actually he wasn't talking about the clone he meant the other cop.

Your clone hears an other worldly sound.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!