-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

He swims toward the docks and gets out by a ladder next to the dock. Once he's out he runs.
----------------------------------------

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

He grabs around the gun barrel and moves it so you shoot the wall behind him.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 8:25am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,210 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])
-Partner: N/A

You hear one of the men talking. And an otherworldly sound.

Clone: You get up and see a strange gun pointed at your face. "I see you."

Me: I crouch down and guard the door.
Clone: I aim the shotgun at the person holding the gun. "Who are you? Where is my friend? I never did anything wrong. Are you the one responsible for this?"

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 8:49am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,489 posts

Knight

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

(You're in Cincinnati.)

Clone: "All of you're questions will be answered in due time." Says the guy holding the gun. But I don't want to be rude, my name is Gavonka, and I'm wearing a cowboy hat." Moves his head forward so you can see the cowboy hat on his head. "And my partner is Augun. He likes the Yankees which is why he's wearing a Yankees hat."

"By the way Augun, two heat signatures are at the front door. Can you scare them off please?" Augun moves toward the front door. "So tell me your name." says Gavonka.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:00am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 0/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"Now, now. No need to be hasty. Just let me reach for my wallet, it's inside my hat, and I'll give you what you want." I say while slowly raising my hands. If he doesn't stop me and my hands are near the gun, I quickly shove a hand at the bottom of the gun while throwing a punch at the guy's wrist with my other hand. If he tries to stop me, I quickly duck and throw a punch at the man's groin.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:47am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

Yeah maybe, think I should go now to keep Emily from worrying.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:58am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
-----

I go up the ladders too, I use my powers and fly after him.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 11:01am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,210 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

(You're in Cincinnati.)

Clone: "All of you're questions will be answered in due time." Says the guy holding the gun. But I don't want to be rude, my name is Gavonka, and I'm wearing a cowboy hat." Moves his head forward so you can see the cowboy hat on his head. "And my partner is Augun. He likes the Yankees which is why he's wearing a Yankees hat."

"By the way Augun, two heat signatures are at the front door. Can you scare them off please?" Augun moves toward the front door. "So tell me your name." says Gavonka.

Me: (Is Augun heading towards me?)
Clone: I keep my shotgun aimed at him. "My name is Matthias. I thought you knew that. Before you go, I have one last question for you...are you my enemy?"

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 11:02am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,210 posts

(Oops, you answered my first question)

Me: I assume I hear footsteps. If I do, I turn and aim the gun at whoever is approaching, trying to use any available wall as cover. "Stop! Who are you and where is my friend?"

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 12:21pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]

I set him on fire, and retrieve my gun.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 5:41pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,489 posts

Knight

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

He tries to stop you but you hit him in the groin. 1xp. He's knocked out.
--------------------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

You see Emily arrive at the table. "You ok Fred?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
-----

You notice a portal, pulsing black and red at the entrance to the docks. The guy jumps in and the portal closes.
-------------------------------------------------

Powers:
-----
-----

He walks toward you and says this. "Would you please not bother our work? Your friend will be fine. Unless he does something stupid."

Clone: "It matters what you mean by enemy," Says Gavonka. "Do I hate you? Not really. Do I like you? Again, not really. But generally speaking we are enemies, just neutral."
------------------------------------------

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Desert Eagle[9/13]

He quickly turns into cheetah and runs out of the way, from the fire. The pistol is in its mouth.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!