Posted Feb 6, '14 at 8:34pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,203 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 8/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])
-Partner: N/A

You see Augun with a bored look on his face. "Maybe I'll just go." You see him walking back toward the door.

Clone: Gavonka puts a finger to the clone's lips, "Hush, everything will be perfectly clear in the future. Just watch the presidental speeches."

Me: I shoot him as he walks away. I already had my gun up, so there weren't any noises or movements.
Clone: "I'm not a very patient person, and..." Assuming I hear the gunshot, I shoot Gavonka in the leg (again, I already had my gun up).

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:05pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,481 posts

Knight

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

You drag the man to a nearby alley. "Why are we hiding the man?" Asks Aria.
----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

"Ok. Do you want to see the school nurse or an actual doctor?"

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30])

You see Auguns body move like gum and makes a hole the size of a boulder in the middle of his body. The bullet goes through the hole obviously. "Nice try." Says Augun calmly. He shuts the door behind him.

Clone: The bullet goes straight into the strange gun Gavonka was holding. "You like this gun?" He asked. "Its only sold in my dimension and its a pretty useful tool."

Augun walks into the room. "We should make the portal now and take the object with us." He says.

Gavonka walks over and stands next to Augun. A portal pulsing black and red opens in front of them. Augun goes in first, Gavonka waves at you then follows Augun. The portal closes.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:18pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
XP: 0/10
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

An actual doctor seems better, but let's check with the nurse first.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:20pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

I fling the barrel of the gun to hit the guy in the face with all my strenght

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 9:24pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,203 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

You see Auguns body move like gum and makes a hole the size of a boulder in the middle of his body. The bullet goes through the hole obviously. "Nice try." Says Augun calmly. He shuts the door behind him.

Clone: The bullet goes straight into the strange gun Gavonka was holding. "You like this gun?" He asked. "Its only sold in my dimension and its a pretty useful tool."

Augun walks into the room. "We should make the portal now and take the object with us." He says.

Gavonka walks over and stands next to Augun. A portal pulsing black and red opens in front of them. Augun goes in first, Gavonka waves at you then follows Augun. The portal closes.

Both of us reload and meet halfway in the apartment (by the way, it was a shotgun. I didn't fire a bullet, I fired buckshot. Harder to avoid).

"So. How did Augun dodge your shot?" the clone asks.

"Augun, huh...weird name. He manipulated his body and made a hole where the bullet would have hit him. Extremely fast. Your guy?"

"He absorbed the buckshot with his gun. Said his name was Gavonka, and that it was 'Only sold in his dimension,' which explains the getaway. This is way out of our league. We can't follow them and have no way of knowing where they'll show up next, if at all."

"I know, I know" I say in irritation. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. They took something from here. Augun called it 'the object,' which doesn't really help. Maybe what was left over from the knife?"

"I doubt it, but maybe it's a super-knife from another dimension. So now what? Give up?"

"Heck no!" the clone responds, tossing me the shotgun. "First we search this place for anything we can use. Food, water, cash, tools, first aid, whatever. I know we had a buck knife here somewhere. Then we go watch the news. The man said to watch the presidential speeches and that everything will be perfectly clear in the future."

I pause, taking everything in. "You think they're on our side?"

"They claimed to be neutral, but what does it matter? Let's clean this place out, then hit a pizza place to watch TV. And look on the bright side," my clone smirks. "We just got a Lamborghini."

I search the apartment for Food, water bottles, money, a small toolkit, a first-aid box, weapons (knives, bats, etc) and my original outfit (Page 1).

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 10:03pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"One reason would be that it'd be easier for me to do certain things without attracting any attention. Another reason would be I just want to." I tell Aria while searching the guy for anything useful.

Posted Feb 6, '14 at 11:35pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]

I beckon to my shadow, and have it rejoin me. Then, I put my gun in my pocket. I take the man out of my shadow. "Alright, we're shadow traveling to this great pizza place. Fantastic, 10/10. The fact that I've never paid, and merely steal the food from customers makes it even better." I tell him. I grab his arm, and whisper the words in the dead language, and then teleport to the pizza place. I find some random pair of people, shoot them both with the shadow gun, and dissipate the bullets afterwards. Then, I sit down with the man, and give him one of the people's food. "So, you've never told me your name." I tell him. "Mine's Isaac." I inform him.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 3:13am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

I keep waiting I guess lol.

I shoot fire to the sky to attract attention from someone or something

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 6:51am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,481 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

You only find the gun.

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]

"You're a fool you know that. You're making my life be risked out here. Its Nick Foreman by the way."

-----
-----

You notice a cop car coming. He noticed you shooting fire in the air. "What's going on?" He asks.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 6:56am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

-----
-----

"Nothing, just shooting fireworks. Is there a problem officer?"

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!