Forums

ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 7:43am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

I take whatever upper body clothing he has and used to tie his hands and feet together. I then try to slap him awake while pointing the gun I got at him.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 8:57am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,342 posts

I dun got skipped, I reckon.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 9:51am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

"Alright Nick. Look at it this way. Would you rather live forever, if you could only do one thing, or live a shorter amount of time, but have the most fun you've ever had in your life?" I ask him.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 9:56am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Skipped thy

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 4:13pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

How did I manage to skip like 2 people? I even went back to make sure I had them all.

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

"Ok." Says Emily, still a little nervous. You put your arm around her shoulders and she carries you to the nurse's office. You see a lady there dressed in a nurse's uniform.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks.
----------------------------------------

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Police Uniform
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7

(Oh geez I totally forgot about the car.)

"I still don't understand anything." Says the confused policeman. "Why was I called here?"

You find a few dollar bills. The food is either damaged or spoiled. You see your outfit hanging on a coat rack with a note attached. "I cleaned your outfit. -Gavonka"

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
XP:6/10
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

He points to a sign with rules. One of them was no firecrackers or bombs.

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"Ow... what the heck." He sees the gun. "I believe that's my gun you're holding there."

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Neither. Now can you take me back? I'm endangered."

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 4:37pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

uhmm you still skiped me

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 4:53pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Can't. After I took you here, I shadow traveled back to the cabin, and set it on fire. Found a huge rat under there, by the way." I lie.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 5:32pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

(you should have posted your character sheet)

So basically you threw the whole gun because the barrel is attached to the gun.

He runs into the wall behind but he still holds the barrel. He aims the gun at your face.

-----
-----
Clothing:

"You have no idea what you're doing!" Yells Nick, he sounds a little crazy.

The door opens and you see the hood wearing, creepy looking, animal transforming, man. "Nick Foreman, I believe the Dimen Ones told you to stay in the cabin." He says it calmly, but there's a burning fire in his eyes.

"I would have stayed but this **** teleported me here." Responded Nick.

The man shakes his head. "That is no excuse. I believe you know the penalty for your absence." He takes a normal shotgun out of his pants and aims it at Nick.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 5:35pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

I duck and fly away (by the way are any of the other people in the same city as me?)

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 6:16pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
XP: 0/10
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

Well I've been blanking out quite frequently, and am getting strange images, and flashbacks.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!