ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 6:25pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

"You think that's a good gun? Well look at this!" I yell at him. I create a minigun out of shadow, and dissipate my Desert Eagle. Then, I bombard the guy with bullets. While shooting, I casually chat with Nick. "So, I though you said you didn't know this guy." I say, over the sound of the bullets.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 6:29pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"And I believe you tried to rob me. So, know anything worth knowing?"

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 7:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,567 posts

Knight

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

Nope.

Don't forget you still have that police chopper on your tail.
-----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

"Well you probably just have a headace." Says the nurse, who probably never got a doctor's degree.
-----------------------------------------------

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

Before you could even pull the trigger, a slit around the shotgun barrel opened up and a barrier, covering the man head to toe, comes out and protects his body.

"I wish I didn't." mumble Nick.
------------------------------------------------

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Nope." He says casually.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 7:44pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Do you know anything about a guy who can control fire and fog, a quick way to get money or a place that knows the answers to my questions?"

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 7:48pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

I create a firestorm, sending it towards the guy. I turn to Nick. "You know, you're not really helping." I say.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 8:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,567 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Nope." He says casually again.
-------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Clothing:

"What's the point? They're too advanced." Says Nick as he watches the man quickly roll to dodge the blast.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 8:42pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"So, what's your name?"

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 8:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Well, then I guess there's only one solution..." I say, melodramatically. I reform the Desert Eagle, and slowly turn it towards my face. A bullet fires from it, piercing my skull... I wake up, some time later. "Ah ha ha! Just as I suspected, I cannot die because of that deal that I made all those years ago. Of course, there's probably a way to kill me!" I exclaim, to a very frightened coroner.

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 8:55pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

(Blank out) Are you sure fraüleine if seen other far better qualified than yourself, but that could just be me, ahahaha... Did I say something?

Posted Feb 7, '14 at 9:40pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,567 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Why should I tell you?"
----------------------------------------------

-----
-----
Clothing:

"Oh my god..." Says Nick face palming himself.

The man's hand turns into a tiger's claw and he's just about to strike when there's a beeping coming from his pocket. He takes a device out of his pocket and looks at it. He makes a puzzled look on his face. "Alright, it appears my orders to kill you have been removed. So I am no longer needed here."

A portal opens up behind him and he walks straight into it. The portal closes of course.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!