ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 6:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

(You can't attack a blank, blanks aren't bullets, and don't even leave the gun...)
I go outside, into the complex, and knock on one of my neighbors' doors.

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 7:12pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,316 posts

Knight

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partener rico

The guy jumps out before you kick the helicopter. The helicopter blows up.
---------------------------------------

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

(Now you see how paranoid Nick has become.)

"You again?" He asks.

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 7:19pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,985 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Weird outfit on page 1.
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

You turn on the news station. You notice the president has 2 body guards this time, both in security uniforms and hats. But you look closer and see Augun and Gavonka i the uniforms. Gavonka winks at the camera.

"My fellow Americans." Begins the President. "I will be visiting Cincinnati, Ohio and meeting with the mayor. We will be talking about the satelite. That is all."

The president's speech turns off. A waitress comes over, "Good morning, what would you like to eat?"

"Nothing, thank you." I point towards the tv. "Do you know where the meeting between the president and the mayor is going to occur? It should be in the news."

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 8:10pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"Can you tell me why you were trying to rob me, please?"

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 9:39pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,316 posts

Knight

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

The waitress shrugs, "I don't know. Probably a secret. But if I could guess, I would say that they're meeting in the mayor's home."
---------------------------------

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Because I want money to survive with my daughter."

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 9:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"I'm sorry sir, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm a door to door salesman, and I was wondering if I could interest you in buying a newspaper?" I ask him.

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 9:54pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"How about we help each other? There are many ways to earn money without stealing and if that doesn't work, I can help you rob a couple of stores for the money you need. All I ask for is your help in searching for a guy who can control fog and fire."

Posted Feb 8, '14 at 10:47pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,985 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

The waitress shrugs, "I don't know. Probably a secret. But if I could guess, I would say that they're meeting in the mayor's home."

"Thanks." I go back to the car and drive to the nearest library. Assuming I get inside, I use one of their computers to search for the mayor's name and address.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 2:02am

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

(Holy shiz that's close to how it's pronounced Veinsturg)

I head in.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 2:14am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Powers: Fire Manipulation
-----
Level:1
XP:6/10
HP:100/100
-----
Money:0
Inventory:N/A
Partner:N/A

"OH MY GOD! That's my twin brother! What happened? I told him not to steal and commit anymore crimes but he wouldn't listen to me"

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!