ForumsForum Games

Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 6:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 9/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]
-Partner: N/A

I sigh. "A place where even people who have less brain cells than a drunk can go to learn things about the past. People like you." I tell him.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 6:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,353 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*XP: 8/10
-----
Clothing: Weird outfit on page 1.
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

Wikipedia says he's located in a white mansion on the top of a hill with no houses around it. It tells you the Mayor's name is Glenn and that his address is *insert address here*.

"Well, if it's on the Internet, it must be true." I research the meeting and see what information is available (date, time, are tickets needed, will they take questions, etc).

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 7:15pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Huh?" He asks.

I'm starting to wonder how he could even afford a television. Much less an apartment.
----------------------------------------

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

There is no info about the meeting. They must be keeping it hidden from the public.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 7:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"You, sir, are apparently the stupidest person alive. Call the Guiness Book of World Records, if you know what a phone is." I tell the man. I then calmly jump out a window, creating a cushion of shadow beneath me.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 7:41pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

No none of them seem familiar, I only remember unrelated things.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 7:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

-----
-----
Clothing:

You land in an alleyway, the only thing there is an empty trash can.
----------------------------------------

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

"Can you give me a description of what you saw?" He says feeling for your heartbeat.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:07pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,353 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

There is no info about the meeting. They must be keeping it hidden from the public.

"Hmm. I don't think I have the power to do this. Wait...power..." I go back outside, grab the shotgun, clone myself, give the clone the .44 Magnum and send the clone through dark alleys until I find a bad person.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:25pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----

You see a man waiting at the end of an alleyway holding a knife. He must be waiting for some person to walk on by.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:27pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,353 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

The clone shoots at him to kill. If he fails, I shoot at him with the shotgun to kill.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:29pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,579 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----

You kill te guy, but since he wasn't actually harming you in anyway there isn't any xp for it.

The blast from the shotgun makes an echo.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!