Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:35pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,211 posts

Name: Matthias Angel
Bio: (Page 1)
Looks: (Page 1)
Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
*Level: 1
*XP: 8/10
*HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing: Weird outfit on page 1.
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card
-Partner: N/A

You kill te guy, but since he wasn't actually harming you in anyway there isn't any xp for it.

The blast from the shotgun makes an echo.

He was hiding in an alley with a knife! CLEARLY a bad person! > Was I supposed to wait until he tried to stab one of us?

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:37pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,490 posts

Knight

Powers:
1) Bullet Time: Can slow time briefly when attacked. Happens instinctively or by choice.
2) Hologram: Sends out a clone of myself that acts as I would act in a situation. Can deal damage and use items but is destroyed instantly if harmed. Does not clone weapons or items (I have to equip the clone).
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $7, half of a credit card

If you wanted. But he could have just begged you to spare him, which was actually what I was planning to do with him but you've chosen the bloody path which I'm fine with.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:46pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,211 posts

Powers:
-----
-----

If you wanted. But he could have just begged you to spare him, which was actually what I was planning to do with him but you've chosen the bloody path which I'm fine with.

Okay then. I loot him.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:52pm

Bender124

Bender124

515 posts

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partner rico

a random direction ( i hope i meet somebody)

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 8:56pm

Darktroop07

Darktroop07

3,828 posts

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
XP: 0/10
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

A power user killing my parents, that is all I've seen.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 10:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]

I toss the trash can at the stupid person's window. Then I walk down the alley.

Posted Feb 9, '14 at 11:10pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Samuel Johnson
Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
Looks: Sandy blonde hair, grey eyes, pale white skin, 5'9" tall.
Powers: Animal Manipulation, Gun Creation
-----
Level: 1
XP: 1/10
HP: 100/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: N/A
Partner: N/A

"So, what's your name?"

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 6:45am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,490 posts

Knight

Powers:
-----
-----
-Inventory: Baton, Tazer, Policecar Keys, M1911 Pistol [5/5], R870 MCS Shotgun [8/8], .44 Magnum [6/6], UMP-45 (semi-automatic, Red Dot scope, Silencer, [30/30]), $12, half of a credit card, 5 inch knife.

You get a knife and 5 dollars.
----------------------------------------

Name:Nick
Bio:do i have to
Looks: black hair fowhawk
Powers: flight super strenght
-----
*XP: 7/10
*HP: 80/100
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: $1000
-Partner:dog partner rico

That doesn't really help me much. -_-

You fly into a police station.

Name:Fredrick J Vensterg (50 clones) (up to you as to what happened to them)
Bio: (Page 4)
Description: A  long platinum haired German w/ his left eye green and right blue, pale skin, athletic and smart yet very arrogant, 5'8
Powers:Ability to destroy and reconstruction, teleportation, Regeneration, Magnetism(sealed) must be unsealed.
-----
Level:1
HP:100/100
-----
Clothing: school uniform(at school), Black leather combat boots, black reinforced pants, black reinforced thermal, black dress shirt, black vest, black leather shooting gloves, black fedora, police trainee badge.
Contacts:
Inventory:$504,830, taser Explosive incendiary hardened hollow tip high velocity rounds(know how to build) memory after power of reconstruction returns, silenced 10mm Mauser C96 [12/130] 142 X high-velocity cryo rounds.
Partner:Kent(Unknown status)

"And you know exactly that they're your parents?"

Name: Isaac Thomas
Bio: (page 1)
Powers: Chaos (Can cause and control Chaos, which includes causing Mass Hysteria.) Shadow Flame (Can control Shadows, Fire, and Darkness in general.)
-----
*XP: 9/10
-----
Clothing:
-Inventory: Museum map, flashlight, Shadow Desert Eagle[9/13]

His apartment explodes. Don't ask why, I have no idea.

You walk down the alley. You find a pizza place called Pierre's Pizza, across the street. The open sign flickers and says Isaac. It then turns back to open.

Bio: Samuel was an ordinary man who preferred to always wear a Stetson on his head and to work on his bike. After meeting a man named Flint, he was entrusted with the care of the daughter of his best friend, Kreiss. After a few weeks of living together, Kreiss' daughter, Aria, told him of the promise between her and her father. That once Kreiss was done fighting the police he would return to his daughter. Sadly, she hasn't seen her father and has been waiting for him to come back to her. Samuel promised her that he would find Kreiss and bring him back to his daughter. Ever since, he's been travelling around the world with Aria looking for his best friend to reunite him with his daughter.
-----
-----
Clothing:

"Brad Zit" He says.

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 6:57am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

-----
-----
Clothing:

"I'm Samuel Johnson." I say while handing Aria the gun and untying Brad.

Posted Feb 10, '14 at 8:53am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

1,459 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Bio: (page 4)
Looks: Black hair, brown eyes 5 foot 11 scars across his body due to harsh training, normal build, usually wearing hoody.
Powers: Fire Manipulation (can create fire but energy will drain energy fast if not mastered)
Invisibility (For a short period of time)
-----
HP: 95/100
-----
Clothing:
Inventory: mask

Well I think I can afford to wait for another post xD.

Reply to Single Minded 2: The Son(Criminal RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!