ForumsPopular MediaStar Wars episode 7

20 13658
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I've heard the drama of this movie, and it's coming 2015! I'm really pumped up seeing this movie, you?

* scrolling *

It also marks the beginning of the Star Wars franchise under new ownership at Disney and under a new creative vision with a new director, writer and new cast, which made the previously rumored title of Episode 7 oddly fitting: A New Dawn.
  • 20 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Is this about the Boba Fett movie or no? Can you give us links of this please?

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I'm really pumped up seeing this movie, you?

I was excited about the 9 instalments in '77

Aftre the previous pre-post trilogy though, and now with Disney involved -- I'll be sure to ctach it on TV.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'll probably catch it when it comes out in theaters... But I just hope Disney doesn't ruin it :P

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Aw.. nobody is excited about this movie coming?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I wouldn't mind seeing it. I would also love if someone provided me a link.

This is about the Boba Fett movie right? They confirmed it awhile ago.

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

I think it will be a follow on from 6.

Do hope Disney doesn't ruin a great Franchise.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Ok so this has nothing to do with the Boba Fett movie at all.

Will Jacen Solo be in this one?

pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Will Jacen Solo be in this one?

Yes it appears he is. For the hardcore fans who read the story. This is pretty much similar to the story. Don't want to give out to many spoilers. If your curious you can find the story on the Wookieepedia

You can find most info from that link and click the other links on page or type what you want.
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

Word on the Boba fett movie is.

Be out between the main movies as a spin

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Here are the most likely people to be in the new movie from the old ones:

Luke Skywalker Evidence:

"Does this mean weâll see the return of Luke Skywalker?" And while Disney and Lucasfilm have yet to say anything concrete on the matter, evidence suggests that the answer could be yes.

Han Solo Questioned:

he was quoted saying that he has "not quite made the choice" whether or not to return. If Abrams and Kasdan are indeed writing a Han Solo-heavy Star Wars: Episode VII, one can imagine that they will throw so much money at Ford that he canât say no.

Yoda Questioned:

Like the situation with Boba Fett, we have no idea if Yoda will show up in Star Wars Episode VII, but instead all of the rumors surrounding the character have been in regard to one of the standalone films being written by Kasdan and Kinberg. Shortly before the spin-offs were officially announced there was a story saying that the first of those particular movies would be about the great Jedi master.

Obi-Wan Kenobi questioned:

And according to rumors he will be a part of Star Wars: Episode VII as well. Stories have floated around suggesting that Obi-Wan could return as a force ghost in the next installment of the franchise, though obviously he would be played by McGregor instead of Guinness (though I must admit Iâm not quite sure how that makes sense). Neither Disney nor LucasFilm have commented on the reports, but take this one with a grain of salt.

@R2D21999

Boba Fett questioned

Boba Fett is easily one of the most beloved characters in the Star Wars universe despite the fact that he was actually barely featured in the original trilogy, but that all could change with the new generation of movies. We havenât heard anything about the kick-*** bounty hunter making an appearance in Star Wars Episode VII, but the rumors have certainly been flying about the possibility of a Boba Fett spin-off movie.
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Boba Fett movie

C'mon, folks:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Development_of_Star_Wars_Episode_VII
http://starwars.com/news/episode-vii-news/

Wikipedia has this on a &quotossible" Boba Fett movie https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett#Possible_film , and citing only this as a source (early 2013): http://insidemovies.ew.com/2013/02/06/star-wars-spin-offs-young-han-solo-movie-boba-fett/ . It seems to be too early for IMDB to have an entry on anything upcoming, if there is.

[quote]which made the previously rumored title of Episode 7 oddly fitting: A New Dawn.
[/quote]

That would seem highly original, given how the original first part (IV) was of course later renamed A New Hope.
Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

Here are the roumoured names:

Return of the Sith

Rise of the Jedi

A New Dawn

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

A Demise Long-Overdue

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Han and Luke were already confirmed..as well as Leia

Boba Fett movie

We are going to get a Star Wars movie every other year, as is planned, with a spin-off focusing on a popular character in between said years.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

How about R2D2? He was in every Starwars movie, I don't expect Disney to kick him out.
Showing 1-15 of 20