ForumsGamesGetting mad at video games.

33 37099
codyrousseau
codyrousseau
62 posts
Blacksmith

Okay so my friend has really bad gamer anger. Like he yells and screams and breaks controllers and swears. He just looks really ridiculous. I've never gotten mad at video games and I don't see why anybody should. There just video games. How could someone get that mad at video games?

• 33 Replies
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed

Exactly. Even if I'm in a 96326263251 streak and then I get quick scoped by a sniper around the f... corner, I get really mad. Although I have never damaged or broken anything.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

I used to get mad at old arcade games such as Pac-Man and Galaga when I would go to an arcade, but I stopped playing those games altogether when I realized what a waste of perfectly good pocket change they were.

Crickster
Crickster
1,795 posts
Blacksmith

I get mad when the let's play curse ruins my video.

Its_JBehm
Its_JBehm
8 posts
Nomad

You could always just record him getting upset and become famous.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Also the first Zelda that came out for the Wii. That's the only time in my life that I threw a controller across the room. Not a proud day at all.

Where u in the water Temple?

Cuz I always get lost in there and need a guide. (Cave of Trials sucks too)

For me at least, the satisfaction of killing someone doesn't ever outweigh the frustrating of getting killed.

Where u the guy in the Boom Headshot video?

~~~Darth Caedus
mightybob
mightybob
360 posts
Peasant

I get mad when my system freezes for no reason. D:

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

back in the day, when i had this thing with my N64 and the ocarina of time...it got ugly.

so zelda fans know the water temple is the most challenging thing in the entire game, well the OOT proved i can rage when i was stuck. i still cant do it, but i can do the 3DS version of it.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I actually got mad at Antichamber.
It's basically a puzzle game; probably one of the best I've played.. but it's weid and you have to think a LOT to solve some puzzles, and I hated SO much when you had to retrace your steps in order to try new ways to solve puzzles.

Also, on Dark Souls. I so raged at that game. -_-

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Oh, and also at BF3.
The multiplayer is so hardcore for noobs. :v

NovaRrep
NovaRrep
2 posts
Nomad

The only video game that actually got me mad was Demon's Souls for PS3. Some of bosses just seemed beyond impossible to beat,not to mention getting to the bosses was also an extreme pain!

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

thats why you take the time to become better at single player.

i get mad at a lot of other games besides the Zelda games. GT6, infamous (especially), some other stuff. im a pretty hardcore gamer and i dislike failure.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Oh, and also at BF3.

I have over 600 hours played on BF3 multiplayer and I still can't get mad at it. It plays so smooth to me, I love owning noobs =)
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

so zelda fans know the water temple is the most challenging thing in the entire game, well the OOT proved i can rage when i was stuck. i still cant do it, but i can do the 3DS version of it.

I can do the wii version of the OoT water temple (not TP's water temple).

Just have to run around for about 2 hours before I realize there was a time cube in the room behind Dark Link.

On the topic of Zelda, the original (wii version) is SO frustrating.

sword beam at full health, but you always respawn with 3 hearts and those stupid things in the water ensure you never get above that.

In addition to having no idea where i'm supposed to go.

~~~Darth Caedus
eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

was asking wtf is cat mario? played. I'm not a rage gamer. I almost killed maiself.

Kreitmaker
Kreitmaker
290 posts
Jester

Oh, and also at BF3.

Have you ever played the older Battlefield games?
Showing 16-30 of 33