ForumsPopular MediaFavorite Arnold Schwarzenegger Movie?

25 13577
SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

What would the world of action movies be like without Arnold? The Terminator, Conan The Barbarian, Predator, Total Recall, Kindergarten Cop, and The Running Man just to name a few make up this world famous Austrian dude's long list of popular guy movies. His eight or so Mr. Universe Titles and controversial political career aside, what do you think of this guy? Is he great on the silver screen or is he just a jacked up dude that loves to draw attention to himself? What's your favorite movie with him in it. My personal favorite is Total Recall, although Predator nearly topped my list. Finally, what do you think of his latest movie (Sabotage) that will be coming out in April?

• 25 Replies
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Has anyone mentioned Twins? It's a pretty good movie

That unlikely combo of he & DeVito sure is funny, there's no question about it.
digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Commando is the best movie. Not Schwarzenegger's best movie. It's the best movie EVER.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Did any of you here see The Escape Plan? I though that Arnold is ageing well when I saw that movie. I'm looking forward to seeing his new movie - Sabatoge in April.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

No one did mention Last Action Hero yet, have they? Pretty fun.

spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

T2. must i say anything else...

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

What's wrong with T1, hmm? [Undertones of Monty Python here.]

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I'm looking forward to seeing his new movie,

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Let's try it again. I'm looking forward to seeing his new movie, Sabotage, that's coming out on the 28th.

Alkestis22
Alkestis22
8 posts
Nomad

no other off course the terminator all of it i like to watch again ^_^ it's like back to 90's then there is some futuristic..

carrera9
carrera9
10 posts
Nomad

True Lies

Showing 16-25 of 25