ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Unable to login in the games

16 10600
digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Hi!
I'm having problems with my login in Monsters Den Chronicles (and with every other game that request to syncronize with the AG account)... I'm logged in the site, but I can't do it in the games.
What can I do? I've already tried with the DNS solution, using other browsers, updating Adobe Flash and browsers, but nothing helped...
If you can help me, that would be great!
Thanks in advance!
Greetings.

• 16 Replies
minecraftsniper
minecraftsniper
697 posts
Herald

It may be a glicht if this still happenings ask @Ferret or @boppins they are the admins try to contact with them

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I think it could have something to do with the AG login system. As for me, I just went on Monster's Den Chronicles and I'm having no problems. So it could also be your computer. But if it persists contact @Ferret.

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

I'm in contact with Ferret, but we can't find what causes my problem... I even try to login in another PC and Notebook, and the same thing is happening...

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Well if you tired from a completely different computer I'm not sure what the problem could be... Maybe your internet connection isn't good? I don't know what else :/

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

I'll try again tomorrow at work to see what happens... it's really weird...

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Yep... I even changed my password... I tried ipconfig /flushdns, /release, /renew... I tried with full analysis of Malwarebytes and BitDefender... I tried to login in different browsers and devices (tomorrow I'll try in a different one at work, with a different conection)... Ferret could accomplished to login with my user in his PC, so...

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

I logged in as you and was able to load your saved game in Monsters Den Chronicles.

Try going here:

You should see a simple message saying you reached our RESTful version of our AGI. If you get a certificate warning, you might need to add an exception to your browser (the cert is valid, so no worries there). If you can't reach the page, something else may be blocking it.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

Silly question maybe, but does the game have you down under the right username?

I recently subscribed to an MMO game here as Mac-such-and-so. Then logging out, it had me automatically filled in as a Mac-someone-else.

Silly glitch you'd think, but anyway if it doesn't apply here, it had me wondering if it may explain some other recurring questions here along these lines.

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Well... here's an update... I was able to login in Monsters Den Chronicles at work, so the problem must be in my connection... what could it be? Because at home I tried with different devices... my PC, my netbook, another notebook... but the result was always the same... so the problem must be the connection... what can I do? Thanks in advance to everyone!

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Just a clarification, you can log in to all other sites, your email, other games hosted elsewhere, just not your AG-related games?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,981 posts
Grand Duke

Replied on your wall.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@digi_cai check out my response and the website link to try on the previous page.

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Yes... I'll try when I go to my place... now I'm at work, and I can login here...

I'll try those solutions when I get home!!!

Thank you very much!!!

digi_cai
digi_cai
272 posts
Viceroy

Ok... I'm home now... I tried to open the site that Boppins gave to me, but I couldn't open it (I could at work)...

Then I deactivate the Windows Firewall... and MAGICAL SOLUTION! I can login now! Thanks everyone for your active help!!!

Showing 1-15 of 16