ForumsSupport ForumA small suggestion for comments.

18 4048
Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

Hey. This is my first post on the forums, just wanted to say hi first. Anyway, my suggestion is simple. On every game on the site, you can rate, and comment of the games. All too often all we see is things like 'nice game' or 'this game stinks!' I know that we already have merits for that. I think it would help, even a little, if the creator of the game new what these people rated his or her game. It would be simple I think. Right of the comment would be a box, with the reviewers score. It would be nice for others too see as well. For posters who simply comment and not rate, then their box would simply be left blank.

• 18 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Yes, very good idea and it would probably help out a bit with the spam if it showed they didn't even rate the game, or correctly at least.
=O It would also solve the Rate&Go problem! Since you would Rate the game while making the comment! This would help so much since you would have to write a comment no? Sorry to say it, but like NG heheh.

vVv horribly unaccurate way of what I mean lol vVv
Enter Text Here:
Horrible!
Rate The Game:
[#|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|][|] <-Possible to EDIT before Submit?
Your Current Rating: 0.5/10
[Submit Review] <-Or Submit Comment er something sim.

RaptorExx says:
Horrible!
Rating: 0.5

^ Sorry if that came out weird o_o Lot of BBCode hanging around X[ And I don't mean it's supposed to look EXACTLY, like that, just to show it could solve that problem like that...yay.

Agent_86
Agent_86
2,132 posts
Nomad

That is fine, but there would be a hangup in giving out AP for those types of comments...
Wold you be given 4 AP for the combined comment? Or just 2?

Silver333
Silver333
208 posts
Nomad

It would probably still be four.

Showing 16-18 of 18