ForumsNews and FeedbackOnline friends system thing.

17 8671
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I seem to have noticed this thing in the friends list where it tells you if your friend is online without having to click their username.

I think this is pretty cool. What do you guys think?

Also just a question, what's the order? Its not in Alphabetical order, its not who was online last, its not going by how old their account is. Does anyone know what the organization is?

• 17 Replies
pft
pft
576 posts
Grand Duke

This would be useful to have on the about page as well.

So you know which moderators are on? I have a simple solution. Just add ones you see on regularly.

At-least this is another use for this, instead of hopping around all the mods to find one on.

Although for newer players if they know how to find the about page. Can help them see who the mods are and if they are on. People don't notice the links at the bottom for awhile or you forget they are there.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

So what if instead of those long words, they're replaced with the online/offline circle thing and you can hover over it to see what this friend is doing or was doing last.

This sounds like a cool idea. Might be easier and more straightforward than reading about where everyone has been recently.
Showing 16-17 of 17