Nomad

mine is dewey what is yours

• 111 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

okay ready for this..

Speedy Gonzales, Speedy G, Rockstar (energy drink), Monster( energy drink for soccer ), Freckles, Fun Size, Cheetah

idk their are probubly more i just cant think of them

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

My nickname in cross country is Joe Saw or Jigsaw (having to do with my last name) and on our squad shirts (basically like shirts that boost school spirit or something), my name will probably be "What!?!" Because my friends say I say/ said that a lot.

ledmonds
ledmonds
382 posts
Nomad

mine is ledmonds which is strange because my real name is lee which means it hasnt been shortened at all but more people know me as ledmonds than lee i frequently get asked what my real name is by people i barely know and if i dont think i say ledmonds myself haha

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

Most of my friends call me "MK" because it's my initials,and because of one family that I live near (their name is really long and hard to spell/pronounce, so we just call them the "VK"s.) Since my last name starts with a K, they started calling my brothers by our initials, AK, BK, SK, and MK. The names just stuck, and now a lot of other people call us by those names.)

Showing 106-109 of 111