Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

My little photoshop drawing

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 9:25am

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

I honestly have no idea what to call this. This is a first for me, never did this before. I just got too bored and I wanted to play with photoshop a little, and this little guy came out.

I want to ask you guys what do you think for a first? I just wanted to ask someone about their opinions and I thought there's no better place than the Armorgames family!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1779949_627725133942943_369381388_n.jpg

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 9:48am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,420 posts

Knight

A Voltorb fell into a puddle of hair growth solution?

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 9:51am

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

Haha, lol!

I didn't look at it this way.. first I made a ball and wanted to draw some things on it.. and.. yeah, this came out. I think they're called chibis or something, not really familiar with the proper term of this...

.. but I love the Voltorb idea of it. XD

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 3:18pm

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

Here's a new one. I know I'm not skilled but, hey, I just started off. =D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1/1901238_628032203912236_438072699_n.jpg

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 7:11pm

minecraftsniper

minecraftsniper

611 posts

The knight one is very cool keep doing those kind of drawings . You draw very good "knighted" pictures

Posted Feb 14, '14 at 7:37pm

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

Hehe, thank you Minecraft! It's supposed to be Zed from League of Legends, but I'm excited that someone understood the picture without me explaining them. Thanks a lot! I will focus on those knight-themed then!

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 4:49pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

The second one is off to a good start. What might it look like scaled down?

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 5:40pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,824 posts

In photoshop you say? Never knew you could do such things..

The first one would look lovely as a mask.

The second one is nice..I like how you made it out of all dark shading. I feel like it does need a little more contrast around the bottom area, to make the picture clearer as to what it is I'm looking at. I can't quite tell if it is a hood or some intricate mouth piece

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 5:45pm

sinhellsing

sinhellsing

362 posts

It is indeed, a hood.
Thanks for the comments guys! I'm soon going to get a tablet and I'll start doing such drawings as a hobby; I'll make sure to post them here to *cough* show off XD *cough* and to ask about your opinions.

I am going to try to make a mask off the first one.. but that probably later on.

Thanks for the comment, pang!

Posted Feb 15, '14 at 10:10pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

802 posts

Wow not to bad.... Isn't photoshop really expensive?

~~Black~~

Reply to My little photoshop drawing

You must be logged in to post a reply!