ForumsGamesAny survival/stealth action games recommended?

11 8166
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hey Armorgamers. :3

I'm a big fan of survival/stealth action games ( PC not console ) and I want to ask what good stealth or survival games do you know and you'd recommend me to play.

I've played some and I've really enjoyed them.. but yeah, can't get enough it seems.

P.S.: Dishonored was the best.

• 11 Replies
Spore
Spore
1,106 posts
Peasant

When I saw the title, I was instantly gonna recommend you Dishonored, but now since you played it...I really got nothing better...

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hehe, yeah.. I've tried many but honestly few were as exciting as Dishonored was. I was really sad when I finished the game and its dlcs. :/
https://photos-2.dropbox.com/t/0/AACCqHE_ILyRiRFnHcnmuKgRievlwGslO3wIhzNMamUkug/12/266133067/png/32x32/3/_/1/2/PhotoShare(89).png/kHT5fzTJlvi39alfqEHB3aayeDXAsFt8-LPorCJd7r8?size=1024x768

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

Splinter Cell games maybe? I have never played it but a lot of people say to me it's good. You should try it if you haven't already.

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Black ops Korean Conflict.... It is ok, not very good, but kinda what you are looking for also.

I personally like Stealth-Assassin

~~Black~~

Blackbeltr0
Blackbeltr0
769 posts
Jester

Look up "stealth" in the search bar... I hope you mean AG games, because If you don't Ill be sad.
IF not than Slender Man

~~Black~~

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

New Thief game is coming out soon last I heard. Might even be out now, haven't followed the story closely. Thief is one of the original stealth games, and if you liked Dishonored you will love this.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

@pickpocket
Yeah I know and I'm really excited about it! I've played Thief when I was younger and I remember how creepy it used to be for me then at a little age.

@BlackBeltr0
Unfortunately, I mean stealth games on the PC.

@Pedro97
I'm not really into that type of stealth.. I mean, Splinter Cell is indeed a great series, but it's too much pew pew and technology for me.

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Whoa, being exposed so well I might just as well try the Chaos Theory one. I played one Splinter Cell once and it was too much of technology and gunning for me.. but the Chaos Theory one sounds really exciting.

Thanks a lot, Matt!

sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

I did not mean that Chaos Theory has &quotew pew" but another SC game I played.

Well, over-all this sounds exciting and I kind of like what you're telling me. It'll be the first thing I'll try to play when I get home.
Probably I got wrong the idea about SC series because of that game or probably I was too dumb when I played it, but truth be said I like medieval games or those where technology isn't so involved. But I will surely try Chaos Theory!

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I know and I'm really excited about it! I've played Thief when I was younger and I remember how creepy it used to be for me then at a little age.

Yus. I really want it. Like... now. Looks amazing.
sinhellsing
sinhellsing
352 posts
Peasant

Hell yeah. There's a gaming magazine that goes here in Romania called LEVEL and they did a little review on it, gee, everything looks so gorgeous and epic.. I can't wait for it.

Showing 1-11 of 11