ForumsGamesForgot the name of a game!

47 20797
construx
construx
2 posts
Nomad

Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and hopefully one of you can be my saviour and tell me what game I'm looking for. I'm not sure If I played it on ArmorGames.com or somewhere else.

Platform: Browser, PC, Flash Game.
Gameplay: 2D game, with a sort of tower defense playstyle. Flying enemy vehicles are flying in from the right side of the screen. The objective was to take these vehicles down before ( i think) they started attacking your weapons. You controlled (I believe) 1-5 turrets/guns, which could be controlled with the mouse, so aiming and manually firing was required.

Style: The game was a bit steampunky, with those helicopters that da vinci made, and with zeppelins being the stronger enemies. Another enemy was a bigger flying ship that dropped several smaller enemies during his lifespan.
I have tried to sketch something up in paint: http://i.imgur.com/J5ZyRPt.png

I really hope someone can help me out, if there are more questions I'll try to answer ASAP.
Thanks!
Alan

• 47 Replies
construx
construx
2 posts
Nomad

FOUND IT! ITS STORMWINDS

tautvydas_visuomene
tautvydas_visuomene
1 posts
Nomad

Hi, maybe some one can help to find old game, I played this game on pc it was on Iâm not sure win 95 or win 98. Its something like Lode Runner or KGoldRunner of game type. You there a digger something like that climbed on ladder and run from enemies. If you wanted to kill them you had to dig a hole and he had to drop in to the bottom and for some enemies you had to dig more then one hole, one in first floor second on second floor in same spot and he had to drop in. in one level enemies was a walking bananas in others buckets, hummers. One level was like you in the forest second like construction and enemies was like hummer yellow helmets, other level was like mine. And there was special levels if you played good in those levels you could collect god staff for you, lives and so on. And enemies on those levels was fling bees You could collect staff like lives shoes then you run faster drillers then you could not dig but drill the holes. It was colorful game like supper granny something like that. And sound was very cool. In every level was different sound of your walking. On construction sounded like you walking on metal on mines sound like you walk on gravel on forest like wood.

Nyallman
Nyallman
2 posts
Nomad

i need someone to help me also i forgot the name of a really good game

you played as either lich, grim reaper, knight or wizard
you try and destroy the other teams heart of darkness (if bad) crystal of light (if good)
there are 3 paths you can take the middle, left or right
each side has 3 towers of each side(i think)
and you get little people to help like league of legends minions which spawn every few seconds. it is on PC please help i have been looking for about a year now!!!

Reechi
Reechi
14 posts
Peasant

I can't help you Nyallman, but I know a game that's similar to what tautvydas_visuomene described: Fatman.

That's an old puzzle platformer where you mostly move by walking and climbing ladders and you kill enemies by hitting the ground to create a hole, into which 1 enemy can fall. I disliked the game so I didn't play it long enough to see what kind of levels it has, but it sure had forest levels.

thegreatgammersback
thegreatgammersback
22 posts
Blacksmith

Vertical Drop Heros!

coldog64
coldog64
8 posts
Shepherd

Nyallman, the closest game I could think of is dota.

Daemon324
Daemon324
1 posts
Peasant

I also have forgotten the name of a game. It was a zombie game, and you basically were in an island city with 1-4 bridges leading to it. You could collect resources or survivors to help collect the resources. The goal was to destroy all of the bridges to isolate the island city.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King
HoTD1Ce
HoTD1Ce
10 posts
Nomad

Hello Im searching for a game that i was playing when i was younger...ok it was a demo game with a blonde girl in a monastery...she was living there and the women that were taken care of the girls in the monastery were mean and they tell the girls on the monastery to do all the chores...so this girl decided to escape but these women brought a man to hypnotize her to stay in the monastery and he used his methods with bunnies and these kind of things....I dont remember thename of this game but i would like to play it again so much! It was a demo and you had to pay to continue the story..Thats all i can remember...help me plsss:|

neoexdeath
neoexdeath
374 posts
Farmer

@Nyallman
I think the game you are looking might me aos. I mean, I found in an REALLY old thread that DOTA (1&2) and LoL are based off this game. Dont ask what it stand for, because I really dunno tbh, but I posted because it may help you out.

sartec
sartec
1 posts
Nomad

AOS stands for Aeon of Strife, it is an old Starcraft mod/map, so no it isn't what he is looking for.

Nyallman
Nyallman
2 posts
Nomad

OH MY *********G GOD I FOUND MY GAME!!!!!!
it is eternal battle

GoldenHand
GoldenHand
1 posts
Nomad

Hi guys i reaally need your help...

There seems to be a lot of other that found the game they're looking for and i wish to find mine too , it's an awesome game but i forgot it's name..

QUICK DESCRIPTION : (what i remembre at least)

so basicly it's a Tank game maybe made in (2002....2005) but not sure
it's a missions game like you have to complete objectives to complete misson i think there were like 8- 9 mission

you begin with only one weapon on you tank blue bullets i think and there are like 10 weapons that you can aquire (red bullets - Rockets - napalm - lazer...)

* i Strongly remember that the executable's name was RECON.exe but i couldn't find the game.. Please help me , THanks ^^

hennessyyy
hennessyyy
2 posts
Nomad

Heyyy I forgot the name if this game!
Its a game that I played on my old Iphone. its on the app store.
You like run on a moving train and you can play as a man ,a woman , or a old black man ..its has controls on the screen to move and you have to like buy bullets or sumthing. There's different guns you can arm urself with that you can buy.
Please help i don't really remember much !

nightclasher878
nightclasher878
1 posts
Peasant

i forgot a game that is basically some campers treaded a plack knights domain and then he has to kill all of them

Showing 1-15 of 47