Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Forgot the name of a game!

Posted Jul 6, '14 at 12:55pm

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

370 posts

@Nyallman
I think the game you are looking might me aos. I mean, I found in an REALLY old thread that DOTA (1&2) and LoL are based off this game. Dont ask what it stand for, because I really dunno tbh, but I posted because it may help you out.

Posted Jul 6, '14 at 7:01pm

sartec

sartec

1 post

AOS stands for Aeon of Strife, it is an old Starcraft mod/map, so no it isn't what he is looking for.

Posted Jul 16, '14 at 9:24am

Nyallman

Nyallman

2 posts

OH MY *********G GOD I FOUND MY GAME!!!!!!
it is eternal battle

Posted Jul 29, '14 at 5:34am

GoldenHand

GoldenHand

1 post

Hi guys i reaally need your help...

There seems to be a lot of other that found the game they're looking for and i wish to find mine too , it's an awesome game but i forgot it's name..

QUICK DESCRIPTION : (what i remembre at least)

so basicly it's a Tank game maybe made in (2002....2005) but not sure
it's a missions game like you have to complete objectives to complete misson i think there were like 8- 9 mission

you begin with only one weapon on you tank blue bullets i think and there are like 10 weapons that you can aquire (red bullets - Rockets - napalm - lazer...)

* i Strongly remember that the executable's name was RECON.exe but i couldn't find the game.. Please help me , THanks ^^

Posted Aug 7, '14 at 7:56pm

hennessyyy

hennessyyy

2 posts

Heyyy I forgot the name if this game!
Its a game that I played on my old Iphone. its on the app store.
You like run on a moving train and you can play as a man ,a woman , or a old black man ..its has controls on the screen to move and you have to like buy bullets or sumthing. There's different guns you can arm urself with that you can buy.
Please help i don't really remember much !

last edited Aug 07 2014 07:58 pm by hennessyyy

Posted Aug 9, '14 at 3:28pm

nightclasher878

nightclasher878

1 post

i forgot a game that is basically some campers treaded a plack knights domain and then he has to kill all of them

last edited Aug 09 2014 03:29 pm by nightclasher878

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 7:01am

Jvwiz

Jvwiz

5 posts

Hey i forgot the name of a game i played a few years back and here are the details a game where you make 3 people and get matched with another team and there are chests around with items in it and you fight with the opponents team until all three of his characters die or surrender plus beforehand you can spend money to buy equipment if you have questions about more of the game just reply OH and i played it on a mac

last edited Aug 10 2014 07:10 am by Jvwiz

Posted Aug 10, '14 at 4:04pm

Jvwiz

Jvwiz

5 posts

This is gonna be a more specific post
When you first create your account and you login you will have to create 3 characters (they are generic human chracters) and then you do a tutorial after the tutorial you get sent to a lobby there is a tab where you can find a random match and then once you find one you are in a random map and you cab look around there is a fog of war of sorts but you can still see things that block your way and chests you take turns to move and if one of your characters die they will drop a backpack and your other characters can take as much as they can carry same with the other player's characters and the game will not end untill you ore the other team surrenders or if either all my characters die or all his does (the generic human characters i THINK look like the maplestory charcters but more generic) i played this on a mac a few years ago

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 8:39pm

ShadowSpin64

ShadowSpin64

2 posts

Help!!!
I forgot the name of a game I played when I was younger here!
In the main menu, there are 5-8 characters around an orb, than there was characters who have dialogues with enemies, then rush towards each other with ARMIES! of allies where the characters fight in 3 rounds. I only played 2 rounds, but I remember a snake character. I bookmarked it but, sadly, the bookmark was deleted.
PLEASE HELP ME

Posted Aug 12, '14 at 8:43pm

ShadowSpin64

ShadowSpin64

2 posts

hennessyyy Storm the Train

Reply to Forgot the name of a game!

You must be logged in to post a reply!