ForumsGamesForgot the name of a game!

47 20792
construx
construx
2 posts
Nomad

Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and hopefully one of you can be my saviour and tell me what game I'm looking for. I'm not sure If I played it on ArmorGames.com or somewhere else.

Platform: Browser, PC, Flash Game.
Gameplay: 2D game, with a sort of tower defense playstyle. Flying enemy vehicles are flying in from the right side of the screen. The objective was to take these vehicles down before ( i think) they started attacking your weapons. You controlled (I believe) 1-5 turrets/guns, which could be controlled with the mouse, so aiming and manually firing was required.

Style: The game was a bit steampunky, with those helicopters that da vinci made, and with zeppelins being the stronger enemies. Another enemy was a bigger flying ship that dropped several smaller enemies during his lifespan.
I have tried to sketch something up in paint: http://i.imgur.com/J5ZyRPt.png

I really hope someone can help me out, if there are more questions I'll try to answer ASAP.
Thanks!
Alan

• 47 Replies
MolkanBee
MolkanBee
1 posts
Nomad

Hey! i have forgotten the name of a game.

Desc:

* It is a free online (singleplayer) pc game

* It is a 3-D japanease game, it is in 3rd person,

* It is a singleplayer game where you lift stuff to become stronger and gain points i think. theres diffrent Levels when u start off u are in a house and u have to starting lifting and throwing stuff like jars. when u are done with level one u have to lift a certain object to finninsh the level.

* Im pretty sure the name of the game starts with K but im not sure.

* It doesnt have the best of graphics.

BrinKInferno
BrinKInferno
1 posts
Nomad

So like 6 years ago I played this strategic war game. It was on a grid make and there were these square units that held 4 different types of units. Like tanks, people, and airplanes. It was turn based and there was different turains to. There was like a water map. Where you could capture sub bases and reproduce more units. Also when you fought the enemy units it would go to another scene where you could control your units. Please help me.

SleepyPenguin99
SleepyPenguin99
1 posts
Nomad

cute online game I used to play at school (about 2010-11) where you have an empty town and a selection of tools at your disposal and you have to choose the right order to fully build the village. there were really cute little people who were various different colors like blue or pink, etc. it had really repetitive music which would tend to drive me crazy. once you reached the end of the game the people would build a spaceship and go up to the moon and meet little aliens.

this has been driving me crazy for weeks please help!

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

umm 99...I think you're talking about one of the grow games.

felerticia
felerticia
1 posts
Nomad

Hi
I forgot the name of an old game. I think it was played on dos or win95
It was a fighting game and your character was a pc electronic part which i dont remember well, bu you had to fight other parts like transistos, hdd, resistors...

You could play solo or along with a friend, both on keyboard or keyboard and mouse.

It was a 2d game, you would run jump and fight and it was cartoonish!

Gilountre
Gilountre
33 posts
Nomad

I also have problems with my memory, so help please to find the game where The point of the game was to find a way out of some locations. Game of the 3rd person (objects, arms and so it was not visible). If it helps one remember the mission there was a lot of gears in general as well bud in which the gear you could squeeze Tesco. In that place you got because if the old witch throw you there

MrV666
MrV666
1 posts
Jester

I forgot a game. I'm not sure if it was even on this site. It had a pixelated look, kind of like The Deepest Sleep, but it was a side-scrolling upgrade style game. You played as this king or lord on a horse, and your only action was dropping and collecting coins. You used those to upgrade civilians into soldiers, and certain areas into your walls and castle. At night, these troll-faced monsters come out and start trying to steal your crown. It might sound kind of stupid, but it was actually pretty fun.

rotsack
rotsack
1 posts
Nomad

ok help on this one pls... played game on pc... guessing around 15 years ago, not sure... was 3D, great gfx for the time... sorta action/rpg... bit dark theme thruout the game... you played sorta a good bad guy/genetic experiment maybe, dont remember.... you had special powers, you could make tentacles appear around you to harm enemies.... the last boss fight was on a hangar ship

Joyafiroz
Joyafiroz
1 posts
Nomad

I forget a game that I used to play for hours.
You play it on pc.
Its something to do with cars,
Like you pick a car and you have to unlock cars,
Some of the cars had names like Dr. Monstar: Monster truck, this audi a truck and bulldoser and a police car with spikes,
Theres this zombie looking guy who gives you tips and guides you through the game,
and you can do tricks in midair.

techlord99
techlord99
2 posts
Nomad

I forgot the name of a game where you play as a hero trying to destroy an infection by travelling to different points in time, killing corporate zombies that drop money. Eventually you travel to the 60's and end the infection (there are a bunch of powerups, one involves a bus rolling through the level and killing zombies for you on the 60's level)

techlord99
techlord99
2 posts
Nomad

found it it's http://armorgames.com/play/4272/daytraders-of-the-dead?tag-referral=zombie day traders of the dead

catlovingShipper
catlovingShipper
1 posts
Nomad

Ok. So what I can remember about this game is this:
1. You can go into a cave lined with Glowing Blue mushrooms that you can occasionally collect and talk to a shy and friendly giant Spider who you have to do a few missions for. In the little water patches in the cave, you can catch really weird fish.
2, There's a snow covered town with Candy Cane trees that has a cafe where you can get hot cocoa daily. In the center of the cafe, there's a hot cocoa fountain.
3, It's an online game that you can access from typing the website's name into Google or something. It's similar to Webkinz and Club Penguin in that you can explore areas by clicking your way around, playing mini games to earn money, talk to other players around the world, and you play as an animal.
4, I can also remember a cool graveyard with a ghost girl who you can talk to and a mission where you have to take some guy'sold rag to clean off tombstones.
5, There was a family owned farm where you'd have to play a mini game to get the eggs from the chickens or something like that.
6, You could go to the moon and do some missions there through a warp panel like thing.
7, It's an adventure game.
That's about all I can remember about this game. If anyone knows the name to it, PLEASE reply.

BogdanX00
BogdanX00
1 posts
Nomad

I don't rember an old game name.In the game you must defeat enemies and you can buy units l;ike:robots,ships,flamethrowers,drones.It is 2D in browser,PC.Your character is small and in robot costume or ship or units.I remember enemies with spikes,with weapons .

fakename102
fakename102
1 posts
Jester

looking for a game I played a while ago, not even sure if its armor games or not but this seems the best place to start looking. its 3d arena style game 1v1, there are several classes like dark Templar, I think barbarian, swordmaster or somethin like that. the Templar one for sure, basically you que to look for a match then fight best out 3 rounds. I remember there was pretty much no matchmaking system and I always got thrown against real high rank people when I'm low rank.

lilac_wires
lilac_wires
1 posts
Nomad

well
played a game in 2013 or kinda
i saw it on tv
it was about some animals (??) cuz i remember thay u could choose an animal (kitty, owl etc) and color it in yellow/green/blue/red
there were many locations and a map
also i remember a plaza
there was pleasant music
it was 2D
its main pic was a light green puppy's paw
there were quests

Showing 31-45 of 47