ForumsGamesForgot the name of a game!

47 20785
construx
construx
2 posts
Nomad

Help! I've just remembered playing an amazing game when I was younger, but I just can't seem to find it. I'll try to give as much info as possible, and hopefully one of you can be my saviour and tell me what game I'm looking for. I'm not sure If I played it on ArmorGames.com or somewhere else.

Platform: Browser, PC, Flash Game.
Gameplay: 2D game, with a sort of tower defense playstyle. Flying enemy vehicles are flying in from the right side of the screen. The objective was to take these vehicles down before ( i think) they started attacking your weapons. You controlled (I believe) 1-5 turrets/guns, which could be controlled with the mouse, so aiming and manually firing was required.

Style: The game was a bit steampunky, with those helicopters that da vinci made, and with zeppelins being the stronger enemies. Another enemy was a bigger flying ship that dropped several smaller enemies during his lifespan.
I have tried to sketch something up in paint: http://i.imgur.com/J5ZyRPt.png

I really hope someone can help me out, if there are more questions I'll try to answer ASAP.
Thanks!
Alan

• 47 Replies
ineedhelpwithgames
ineedhelpwithgames
1 posts
Nomad

please help me out i need to find this game, this is all i remember about it...
Platform- on my laptop, windows 7, on the browser (free)
type- Action, Si-fi,platformer
i think its from armorgames.
EXTRA-side view, with guns.
all i remember about it- its like there are upgrades and you fight off diffrent color robotic people, later on aliens start to get involved as you "dig deeper into the earth" while fighting off other teams. its hard to explain, i know how it looks like and the name is right at the tip of my tongue. thats all the information i have, please, help me

yehia_abbas
yehia_abbas
1 posts
Nomad

hi please can you find me this game i'am looking for it for weeks or months
this is an old pc game it was serving drinks and by the time ends an inspector check the bar or restaurant and sometimes theirs a thief who steals some accessories from restaurant or bar and theirs a simulation where you can catch the thief. thats all i know about the game so i hope you can find it for me and that will be thankful for you

Showing 46-47 of 47