ForumsGamesLeague of Ripoffs

20 53388
MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

I was worried when Armor games started putting up MMOs. Mainly because most of them are cash grab facebook style games. But now League of Angels is here.

Was the lure of money just too much for you? Do you not care what gets put into the MMO portal anymore? Or do you just not have people working quality control?

Lemme just list some reasons why it shouldn't be here;

1) Ripped off Ads - Most the ads I see for this game tell me to go play OTHER games. Footage from DoA, Touhou, and Scarletblade have all been used. Probably more and worse.

2) Stolen assets- Let's see we have icons from League of Legends, the name basically trying to piggy back on it, and a blatant Chocobo in the game.

3) Hackers - Seems this game is plagued with a lot of them if the actual game boards are to be believed. And the Devs aren't doing anything about it.

Armorgames, I used to like coming here. What the hell happened guys? Swords and Potions, okay odd but interesting. Last Stand Dead Zone, Great hope theres more like this in the future. Dawn of Dragons and all the clones like it, okay....please no more.

But League of Angels? This actually got put up? Why guys, just why? To fellow gamers, just avoid this cash grab game.

• 20 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 20