ForumsGamesLeague of Ripoffs

20 53380
MerlinCross
MerlinCross
56 posts
Nomad

I was worried when Armor games started putting up MMOs. Mainly because most of them are cash grab facebook style games. But now League of Angels is here.

Was the lure of money just too much for you? Do you not care what gets put into the MMO portal anymore? Or do you just not have people working quality control?

Lemme just list some reasons why it shouldn't be here;

1) Ripped off Ads - Most the ads I see for this game tell me to go play OTHER games. Footage from DoA, Touhou, and Scarletblade have all been used. Probably more and worse.

2) Stolen assets- Let's see we have icons from League of Legends, the name basically trying to piggy back on it, and a blatant Chocobo in the game.

3) Hackers - Seems this game is plagued with a lot of them if the actual game boards are to be believed. And the Devs aren't doing anything about it.

Armorgames, I used to like coming here. What the hell happened guys? Swords and Potions, okay odd but interesting. Last Stand Dead Zone, Great hope theres more like this in the future. Dawn of Dragons and all the clones like it, okay....please no more.

But League of Angels? This actually got put up? Why guys, just why? To fellow gamers, just avoid this cash grab game.

• 20 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Question: does the game play like LoL?

Jokicuro
Jokicuro
17 posts
Peasant

Oh,did they actually add LoA? Well I'm not suprised,you will see a lot of popular MMO's here eventually.And I don't know how do you mind them adding MMO's,nobody's forcing you to play them. And I know that game is crap when I saw screenshots. Just play your favorite game,and avoid looking at MMO section....

treos
treos
105 posts
Nomad

think i first noticed a decline in quality overall (mmo section) way back when bushwhacker 2 was first added. then came egg breaker (why is that garbage still on here anyway?) and from there things just kept on going and now we have cookie cutter type games like glory of gods (similar games would be league of angels, angel's wrath, and dawn of darkness), several tactics games which are the exact same game basically but with a different theme and a few different features here and there, and other low quality crap. theres also pockie saints, never playing something like that as its got far more auto features than needed. auto-combat would work but only if available for super long fights, otherwise who really needs any auto-functions? thats not even you playing the game when using them, its the game playing the game for you which is lazy.

amalager
amalager
27 posts
Nomad

@pangtongshu:

Nope. I think they just based their title from League of Legends. League of Angels is more like Wartune.

aceprojectx
aceprojectx
1 posts
Nomad

ya do realize league of legends was not really a rip off considering "dota" was only a custom map for warcraft III, not a real game, and the people who worked on that map went ahead to work on LoL and the others went to work on Dota 2. Neither one was a rip off but I think "dota 2" is however, somewhat incorrect..considering the first dota was like I said...not a real game...just a custom map for WC3..

Showing 16-20 of 20