ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664651
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Eddie Murphy, because he voiced Donkey.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Eddie Murphy. Will Smith just seems to be trying too hard now.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

When Will Smith plays the classic Will Smith role, such as he did in the MIB series and I, Robot, or his Fresh Prince of Bel Air role on that one show I can't remember the name of, he excels. As a serious actor, he could be more convincing.

Eddie Murphy has a very in-your-face style of humor, but he pulls it off some of his movies, such as The Nutty Professor and Norbit. His downfall is that he doesn't know how to be funny at a PG level, and that's why you never hear anyone talk about how funny Meet Dave was.

I like them both for different reasons. When I want to watch a light comedy with cheap but well-deserved laughs, I turn to Eddie. If I want to watch a sci-fi movie with a heavier plot with a main character who is equally relaxed but also sophisticated and witty, Will is the man for the job.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Will smith is such a bad ***.. lol. every one of his movies he kicks so much butt. usually alien butt.. xp

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What interests you most in life?

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The acquisition of knowledge.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Finding new things to stick in my ears. Or getting something to add to my Collection. Or LIVING.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Experiencing all the world has to offer.. That and the romance of perils~

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Learning new things and thanks to the Internet, I can learn all the time!
Nature, trees, animals, Winter, hot movie stars, music, food!

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Food, watching my kids grow up and seeing who and what they become. Two very unrelated interests, unless my children decide to become chefs.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I spend almost all of my free time on this site or watching Netflix, and I have a job I have no problem with that most would consider to be mediocre. If I had any interest in anything practical, I probably would have done something about it by now.

So I guess the answer is no, despite the fact that it was an open-ended question.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

The Forums move, were you expecting it and do you like it?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Do you have a friend that you don't know why you're friends with them?
A bunch of AG users, yes.

HEY!

I cannot see how you were expecting it unless you were an admin. It isn't bad or good. So I am indifferent toward it. Just will take a little bit of getting used to.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I knew it was only a matter of time. Anyone who read the opening post of this thread should have noticed the last line:

-Bumping Tavern up to the top

The move wasn't completely out of the blue. Considering how many people took part in that discussion, it should not have come as a surprise to too many people.

I'll have to get used to not scrolling halfway down the page, but I prefer the new location to the old one. The only potential downside is that people may not see Popular Media as often and could be less inclined to click on it, but it hasn't been the most popular of places in recent years anyway, so the Tavern being all the way up here shouldn't have a significant impact on that.
Kennethhartanto
Kennethhartanto
241 posts
Constable

I'm not expecting it, but i liked the new setting
Showing 196-210 of 3103