Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Question of the Day

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 10:29pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

4,495 posts

None. Crackers are much better by themselves.

Posted Mar 20, '14 at 10:42pm

StormWalker

StormWalker

7,551 posts

I like sharp cheddar. Or that weird expensive cheese that's covered in red things that aren't wax that you can buy at Harris Teeter.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 12:06am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,485 posts

Brie. It's creamy and butter-like.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 6:28am

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,479 posts

Knight

I gotta go with Terry, better plain.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 6:41pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,858 posts

Brie. It's creamy and butter-like.

Oh man, Brie is amazing for crackers ^^

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 8:30pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,858 posts

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What do you think happened to Malaysian flight 370?

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 9:02pm

JACKinbigletters

JACKinbigletters

9,539 posts

Realistically: Probably a fault in the plane.

Speculatively: There could have been some tampering, especially since there was an unidentified craft in the area of the plane before it went off the radar. Theory, one of the pilots tampered with the planes controls from the ****pit and knocked the other pilot out, then he escaped from the plane only to be rescued by the unidentified craft, thus escaping.

Completely random: Aliens, it had to be aliens.

Posted Mar 21, '14 at 9:41pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

17,479 posts

Knight

Snow chickens. They stole the passports and then they took the plane to their secret snow chicken base and they tortured the humans to no end! They just keep bring the torture, over and over and over again. Until finally the last dies and then the snow chickens leave one human arm on the front door of the world's leaders to warn them that the invasion is coming.

Or at least that's what me and a couple people at school think.

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 10:04am

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Well, the FBI thinks the pilots hijacked it. My opinion? They turned off tracking, and veered off course purposely. Then they landed the plane in a remote location, specifically Antarctica. I doubt they would have crashed the plane if they had planned this out. Of course, the Malaysian government isn't saying anything. Some people think it was the Russians, but I doubt that. Anyway, the FBI wouldn't be looking so intently if there wasn't something or someone important on their. That's also most likely what the pilots were thinking. They're probably ransoming someone, or selling whatever object was on that plane to other people, maybe the Russians. That's my theory, anyway. Oh also, that large object they found in the Indian Ocean looks more like a boat than anything else.

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 10:20am

GandalftheGrey666

GandalftheGrey666

1,926 posts

There is only one thing that could happen to the plane...

http://i.imgur.com/vrF1t.jpg

Reply to Question of the Day

You must be logged in to post a reply!