ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664772
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

well, I already know English, so, I think I'd choose either Chinese, French or German

Witigen
Witigen
306 posts
Scribe

I would choose Japanese.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I'd choose Chinese because they're probably gonna end up taking over the world, right? All kidding aside, Chinese is the most widely spoken language in the world and its influence is ever increasing.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I'll pick Chinese, so that way I can communicate with my relatives better. Or maybe Japanese or German for no particular reason whatsoever.

PixelDude
PixelDude
329 posts
Blacksmith

Probably Japanese! I could learn Spanish much easier, so why not choose the more difficult one? Besides I think their alphabet is really cool.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Danish or Norwegian because I'd like to move there some day.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I already know English, Spanish, Hindi, Nepali so either Chinese or Korean, leaning more towards Korean. Plus I could actually understand what some of my friends in an MMO are saying.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

When I hear, see or think that word, I already start wondering about my future (not only about marriage, but everything in the future) then I get worried, anxious... it also happens with another words...

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

This is a very good subject. I currently don't have any, but I've been giving serious consideration to getting some for quite a while now. I want a larger type of tattoo on my chest that wraps over my shoulder, possibly a school of several large piranhas devouring my flesh. I'd like the piranhas to have all of their natural colors and the supposed wounds that they are inflicting to look as real as possible (bones exposed in places, bleeding flesh, torn flesh, swelling, etc.). The problem is that I would need to find an extremely skilled and talented tattoo artist as well as a lot of money to make this a reality.
Some colorful, aggressive ink on my arms would be pretty wicked too.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I have no tattoos, and I don't want to have one...

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

Do you have any tattoos?

no

If not, would you ever want to get one (or more than one)?

again, no

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

That one. Right there.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

My question for myself: "how crazy are you?"

Answer: well, I guess that today, since a Portuguese class when I laughed so much that I cried from MY OWN crazy "joke" twice in a row, and I'm laughing from it again right now, I guess I'm very crazy!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

@armorplayergc that's called being abderian. This is so rare, that Dictionary.com doesn't know what it means!

Anyways, when I say "Nuke the Chinese" what comes to mind?
a) Reheating the leftovers in the microwave.
b) Mass genocide

Jtom2k
Jtom2k
43 posts
Nomad

I'll do a question of the random!

Question of the Random!

How do you feel about the production trailer of Star Wars 8?

Showing 2731-2745 of 3103