ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664840
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I feel like YAY! I'm anxious for it!

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

Question of the Day

What type of computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone do you have?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I have a Dell Laptop, and I use Windows 10 on it

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

What do you mean by 'type'? Like, brand, or OS, or descriptive adjective?

I mean what brand and model.

For instance, I currently have an Android Droid Maxx. I used to have a nice Toshiba Satellite (pre July last year). Maybe I'll start saving up for a laptop again someday.

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

What type of computer/laptop/tablet/smartphone do you have?

I have an Acer Aspire laptop (not sure what specific model) which runs on Windows 7.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

The computer in my house that's closest to me owning (Me and my siblings bought and share it) is custom made.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Mine is a Toshiba Satellite with Windows 10 on it. I've only had it for about a year but it works pretty well.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

an asus zenbook w/ windows 10. im glad i chose it over a macbook

QUESTION OF THE NEXT 24 HOURS:

what was the first forum post/comment u've ever made? it's ok if u dont remember it

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

All I know is that it was on a forum game. Which forum game will be forever lost in the endless pages of AG history.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I don't remember, but I know that Count to 100 kinda brought me to the forums, and every 1000th forum post is in Count to 100

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I can't remember the first comment I made back 4 years ago. What do you think I am, a time lord?

Actually I believe my first comment was posted on @TheMostManlyMan 's comments. Actually now that I'm looking around, I think it was deleted. I don't remember why.

dorukayhan
dorukayhan
1,318 posts
Bard

to be honest, i revived a thread in the tavern with my 1st forum post. at least i posted something relevant and the thread didn't get locked as necro

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

The first comment I ever made was probably a spam comment on Bad Eggs Online. First comment to a user may or may not have been to @R2D21999 it's been too long for me to remember, really.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I think my first post on AG was a spam topic called "saying eight" where I said eight over and over again. I was such a little troll back then...

BritHennerz
BritHennerz
408 posts
Farmer

I honestly can't remember my first forum post, that was six years ago. I remember making a forum thread on how much I thought quickscoping was stupid so I guess that counts.

Showing 2746-2760 of 3103