ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663990
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I think each moment of a day are the best ? After all we're alive so we must enjoy all seconds =)

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I think it is when I arrive home and I can rest after school

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Physical Store too ! We can discuss with people , Ambiance is better in my opinion , you can see the product in real, compare it to their concurrent. It's more human in my opinion , and it's a pleasure to take a walk to a store. So for me Kat good some good point to and I prefer the physical one

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

Physical stores when I can, because I don't have to wait to get the product, but sometimes I buy things online too

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

online because i'm a degen who never sees the light of day

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@GhostOfNinja Hahaha you made me laugh x'D

Did you enjoy spending time here ? Personally a lot ! Honestly at the start I've joined the forum mainly for the count to 100 quest. But finally I've started to really enjoy the community !

Some people here are really cool ! I really enjoy playing forum games or talking with you @KatPryde, @armorplayergc !

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Question of the Day!

Do you get enough sleep?

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I guess maybe, but I'm feeling sleepy ~90% of the time I'm not at home, where I can't sleep, but when I arrive home, I don't feel sleepy anymore (only because I can sleep at home)

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

You know, being a university student of linguistics I only sleep for an average of 3.5 hours a day.
However, I recently discovered that it is entirely possible to sleep while standing! XD

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Depends of the day, sometimes yeah, sometimes I close my eyes but x'D nothing happend.
@mamibo Hahaha it's surely a thing x'D
@KatPryde wow.. I've experienced the same with my hamster x'D they really like to do party at night, wheel, scratch and all that stuff x'D I remember that rude night sadly he's Dead now x.x

By the way you've just passed my question x'D

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha Thanks for replying @KatPryde

GhostOfNinja
GhostOfNinja
600 posts
Farmer

wowaweewa 2 questions to answer...
spending time here is better than doing homework or nothing, i suppose. forums don't promote a ton of interaction between users though, so it's not exactly my favorite. i come here when the other online community i'm in is quiet, and when i've already exhausted all other ways to assuage my boredom
i get like 5 hours a night on weekdays. which is enough for me

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@GhostOfNinja true that a bit more interactions will be better ^^ and thanks for replying !

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Never. The last time I had 8 hour sleep (a long time ago) I felt like Superman.
I mostly get 4 hours per night which isn't enough.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Question Of The Day

How often do you nap, if at all?

Showing 2941-2955 of 3103