Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Question of the Day

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 1:09am

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

Missed the link. :x

A few days ago Love claimed she knew where it was. Then again, she also claimed to love Cobain...

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 5:53am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

[quote=MattEmAngel]It's too easy to say "It was hijacked" when it's you and a few others vs 200 other passengers[/quote]

Sure, ever since fatal media exposure post-9/11, we've all become experts at knowing how to behave during a hijacking.

Ever found yourself on board (e.g) a hijacked plane making a nosedive yet?

[quote=MattEmAnge]Just a heads-up: if you're going to quote other source material,[/quote]

Aww, come off it, Jack.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 4:11pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,052 posts

Ever found yourself on board (e.g) a hijacked plane making a nosedive yet?

That's about as useful as saying "Have you been killed by a gun?" in a gun control debate. The answer is no, and neither has anyone else alive, so how does that prove anything?

Aww, come off it, Jack.

Plagiarizing is against the rules and there is nothing wrong with bringing up the rules of posting when violated. Better to have a heads-up from a member than a warning from a Moderator.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 5:11pm

gh0sts

gh0sts

888 posts

Back to the question at hand, it's in Courtney Love's backyard.

So nobody will ever find it.

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 10:56pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

6,812 posts

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What Is Love?

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 1:02am

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

7,052 posts

One of the best songs ever! Haven't heard this song in so long. Music video's pretty lame, though, but whatever.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 1:16am

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,425 posts

Knight

Hell if I know. I'll provide the dictionary answer that pops up via Google search, because that's the only place I'd know to look for an answer to a question like that.

Love
noun
1. an intense feeling of deep affection.

Sounds right to me. I hear some people actually feel this feeling at some point or another.

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 4:10am

CherryCoke360

CherryCoke360

415 posts

So are we supposed to answer the question or talk about the music video..? because I do not have an answer to the question but the video and the song are both cool

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 8:00am

MacII

MacII

1,369 posts

What Is Love?

I guess this must be it. Kya hai pyar?

Posted Mar 25, '14 at 9:42am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

12,788 posts

Baby don't hurt me. No more.

I like the song but the MV was kind of weird I guess. I'm only basing this off my memory from some time ago and I don't want to watch the video again out of sheer laziness.

Reply to Question of the Day

You must be logged in to post a reply!