ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664817
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Nope, but I'm supposed to be nominated by a few people once they've done it.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Nope, and since all my friends who would nominate me wouldn't do it, iI won't be nominated.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I have completed said task.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

This is the closest thing I have to social media, so no.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Haven't been nominated at all. Still waiting for one too.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

If you could describe life in one word, what would it be?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Life.

I did it. :3

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Boring.

That's all I have to say about it.

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

Complicated.

There is no other word, aside from "life", that can describe life better as I see it, maybe five minuets thinking isn't enough, hell some people do it their whole life and haven't got an answer. But as far as I can see Complicated is the best one, I am open to see if you can persuade me otherwise.

iM_DMG
iM_DMG
1 posts
Nomad

D:

leedade
leedade
23 posts
Grand Duke

meh

ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

Intricate
I am bouncing off of Jack's Idea here. I think life is extremely complex, but there is a beauty about that and a sort of frailty to life adds to the beauty and wonder of living. So I think Intricate is more precise as it is detailed but also implies a level of majesty that 'complicated' doesn't. ... I spend a lot of time in my head and I like to ponder questions and ideas, so a one word summary is not an easy thing for me to do.
This also brings up an interesting idea, how much information is in 1 word and how much power does 1 word have. I mean, it is completely subjective and depends so heavily on context and what word etc. that it is not really quantifiable to a useful extent, just something I think it interesting to chew on for a bit.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Life is a movement.

The movement to forward the world in advances that will ultimately kill everything, but for the moment they are shiny so people like them.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Unpredictable.
Anything can happen in life.It's so uncertain.Even now a bomb blast can occur in a place and kill lots of people.Rich may become beggars in a second by robbers and circumstances.An example
Read this story and you may understand.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Pointless.
Sure, things happen. People are born, grow up, die. Some people play piano. Some people like to eat paint. Some people will grow up to cure cancer. Now, step back a little. Here you see this rapidly degrading planet that we're wasting. You can't see all that much of the planet through the thick layer of space junk hovering about it. Step back again, and you see this solar system we know exists. And if you zoom out once more, you see this giant orbiting mass of glowing particles and space things. What does it really matter what people do?

Showing 541-555 of 3103