ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664837
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

have to agree with SSTG and Manly on the Disqus system. Not only have I had problems with it, usually posts not showing up when I post them, but it is weird that AG decided to go with a 3rd party site for their commenting system. It bugs me because it is not under their control so they cannot fix any problems we have with it. I think they should have worked to make their own commenting system similar to Disqus and it would have ended up being better in the long run for me.

Yeah I hate to share everything with those annoying stalkers, advertisers and who knows what kind of weirdos are following us now. On top of it, this STUPID Disqus has to tell us every time a stalker is following us. ( \ / )

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What's your all time favorite place to be?

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Just in my apartment not having anything that I need to work on. Too bad that never happens anymore. I always have stuff I need to do or should be doing.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

My favorite all time place to be would be in the roof deck of my condo!

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Ximen. It's just such an alive place that I can't help but love it.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Back when I lived in Montreal, my favorite place was St-Helen and Notre-Dame Island were the Expo 67 took place in 1967 when I was 1 yo.

I liked to ride my bike there. I'd go with friends or by myself and stay there for 4 or 5 hours, riding and practicing my skills (jumping on the front and rear wheel, doing 180* , playing soccer using both front and rear wheels, keeping my balance for as long as I could without touching the ground with my feet, and so on). I miss doing this so much! ;( ;( ;(

Now that I live in the country, I have nature everywhere so I don't need to go out of town for fresh air or fresher air. So now my favorite place is my office/media room.
I have everything I need there, except for a fridge. xD

HXCKER
HXCKER
4 posts
Nomad

What's your all time favorite place to be?

hmm..
My computer?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

In somebody else's house.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

The Tyneside Cinema, Newcastle-upon-Tyne. It's a beautiful art deco place, and shows some great classic films. The tea room is also good.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Or, instead of Ximen, sort of the opposite area that's nature instead of some busy city: Cheltenham Badlands. I've only been to both places once, but the badlands are just so gorgeous and fun to explore and run around on. It's like a giant playground for the likes of me. And when I went, it was just cold enough to be crunchy, and the sky was gray and the wind was cool, and ground was just red red red red red with the whitish beige streaks in it or the dark gray ones, and there were apple trees. The apples weren't ripe then, but I remember them really well because I just went crashing off into this stand of trees and ended up with an apple smacking me in the face.
Plus, I'm a lot better at speaking English than Chinese.
So it's a tie between Ximen and the Cheltenham Badlands...

LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

My favourite place to be... errrr.... hmmm.... (you're actually making me think really hard about this)... school.
I'm gonna say school because I get to see my friends and some annoying people that remind me that not everyone in the world is nice >.>
I also enjoy learning so that's why I like it ^-^
Other than that... probably Calke Abbey (It's a really really big house), I enjoy walking around the land around it and looking at the deer. However, I dont enjoy going inside the house to look at stuffed animal carcasses.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My favorite place to be would be San Diego. Cause, well, you know.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

My favorite place to be would be San Diego. Cause, well, you know.

I live in San Diego! ^^

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

How many posts did you gain from this newcomers/forum games post update? (about)

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Probably about 8,500 posts. Man, that's a lot.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

About 2k, I think.

Showing 871-885 of 3103