ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 664786
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I don't use any of them. Unless ArmorGames counts which I'm 98% sure its not.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

What are social networking? But really, this website is the closest thing to a social networking site I use. Unless you count G+, which I don't. Or maybe YouTube. Yeah, I use YouTube a lot...

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

I haven't went on a social network forever.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

When was the last time you saw a live performance? (play, concert, etc)

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

When I was in middle school Troop 41 came and performed. There were a lot of screaming people. Also, the Chris Hendricks person came as well. That's really about it.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

A couple of years ago. It was a concert which I went to along with my family although I didn't want to go in the first place. Anyway, I believe it was an orchestra performing music which I found to be really boring.

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

Do stupid school assemblies count? there was once last week that was horrible. the last time I was at a concert was probably almost a year ago, and it was more of a music festival so I didnt know any of the bands that played.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Enter Shikari about a year ago. I'm sure you could find my review of the concert here somewhere

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Within Temptation's try-out concert for their new album Hydra on 02/20/2014 in Eindhoven; it was a blast! And having only one minor glitch during the concert that stopped the performance for less than 10 minutes, made it a big success! And that for only a third of the usual entry fee! =)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Funny you ask that Dapro, my school is supposed to be going to the high school to watch a play.

The last play I watched was also a high school play called "Murder in the Knife Room." It was awful.

Hopefully this play won't be bad.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Blue Man Group last year. Pretty darn awesome.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hopefully this play won't be bad.

I was bad. They just made the classic play Music Man seem like it was boring. I've seen the actual play, and it was not boring, at all.
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

QUESTION OF THE DAY

What is your favorite genre of music? (try to narrow it down to at most 2)

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

House and other Electro music. Out of all songs that I have on my phone, I think like 3 aren't House music and Electro.

Pieguyme
Pieguyme
1,010 posts
Farmer

Everyone should know my answer. Bluegrass!

Showing 91-105 of 3103