ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

3103 663989
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I've been meaning to make this for a while and I feel it's about time.

QUESTION OF THE DAY!

What is your favorite kind of soda?

• 3,103 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Snow chickens. They stole the passports and then they took the plane to their secret snow chicken base and they tortured the humans to no end! They just keep bring the torture, over and over and over again. Until finally the last dies and then the snow chickens leave one human arm on the front door of the world's leaders to warn them that the invasion is coming.

Or at least that's what me and a couple people at school think.

GandalftheGrey666
GandalftheGrey666
1,859 posts
Peasant

There is only one thing that could happen to the plane...

http://i.imgur.com/vrF1t.jpg

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

The plane never existed. People just made it up as a joke and it has gotten so big everyone thinks it is real.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

Theory, one of the pilots tampered with the planes controls from the ****pit and knocked the other pilot out, then he escaped from the plane only to be rescued by the unidentified craft, thus escaping.

wwwwwat. Y-your joking..right?

-----

My guess? The probably crashed. Probably on the Earth's surface. People probably died. Some might have gotten hurt. The plane also might have gotten scuffled a bit.
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Flatulence. Everyone suffocated in a desperate struggle to open the windows, when they should have been heading for the exits. Of course, the crew would not have known until it was too late, so the oxygen masks were never deployed.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

It's been stolen or has crashed. The passengers are dead.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Courtney Love stole it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

you certainly can't kill 230 people all on your own.

Sure you can, take a bomb, throw it in the plane and wake it fall out of the sky.

Also, I won't be posting a new QotD because this conversation is going pretty well.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I actually think aliens is a viable option. Not that I'm one of those people who stay up all night with binoculars to stare at the moon and blame every little thing on them, but it makes sense. I'm not saying that's what did happen. I'm just saying it's a possibility.
Other than that, I don't know. It's not like I actively spend time formulating theories about it.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

[quote=blk2860]Then they landed the plane in a remote location, specifically Antarctica.[/quote]

After which they walked off to, um, where?

[quote=MattEmAngel]2. Two weeks later, no evidence. Care to be a bit more specific?[/quote]

There's some mighty deep seas out there.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

A lot of strange things have happened within the Bermuda

Not really: http://gizmodo.com/the-truth-about-the-bermuda-triangle-1507231040 .
MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

That's true, but if the plane was going down, why didn't it radio for help?

A hijacking gone awry? Who am I to say, really.
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

but you can only have so many coincidences with no concrete proof.

Yes you can. The dangers associated with the "triangles" can be explained by the unusual bad weather. Coincidences happen. In 1930s Detroit, a man named Joseph Figlock was to become an amazing figure in a young (and, apparently, incredibly careless) motherâs life. As Figlock was walking down the street, the motherâs baby fell from a high window onto Figlock. The babyâs fall was broken and Figlock and the baby were unharmed. A year later, the selfsame baby fell from the selfsame window, again falling onto Mr. Figlock as he was passing beneath. Once again, both of them survived the event.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's against forum rules to plagiarize material.

Reading something and then presenting it later in a paraphrased form for argument isn't plagiarizing. That's called arguing without a source. It isn't necessarily bad, though, because all general background knowledge would fall into this category.

Back to the question at hand, it's in Courtney Love's backyard. I'm yellin' ya.
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Missed the link. :x

A few days ago Love claimed she knew where it was. Then again, she also claimed to love Cobain...

Showing 151-165 of 3103