ForumsNews and FeedbackAll posts

9 5221
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Probably already suggested and it may even be planned, but there should be a way so we could see all of the posts we've made. I'd love to see past posts of mine and see how I changed throughout the years.

This isn't really a demand, as I could care less if it wasn't added, but it would be kinda cool and interesting.

• 9 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Agreed 110%. It'd be fun to look through the old threads I used to post in ^^

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

It would be interesting, not only to look through your own posts, but to look through other people's posts as well from when they were newer and see how they've changed over time. I'm all for this idea.

cykalover99
cykalover99
3 posts
Scribe

I am pretty certain you can see what you've been posting at once already.... Go to your profile and at the comment section, there's a red bubble, often there's number sometimes there's none just bubble, that just means (# of) people/reply to your previous messages, if none just no one comment on your comment in any games. that's the place where you look for all your comments and it should entitle beside your ArmorGame username in which game you made that comment.

MacII
MacII
1,315 posts
Shepherd

I am pretty certain you can see what you've been posting at once already

That only works, since the recent adoption of Disqus comments, for profile (and possibly game?) comments; not for forum posts.

A post history gets regularly suggested, enough so that I reckon it must be under consideration, or won't be implemented for a reason if it's not.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

You should be able to keep other people from looking at some posts... especially from earlier on...

If you can see everyones disqus comments why would it matter if you can see their posts?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We've talked about something that may make this happen. A page where you can see activity in various areas of the site related to you.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

A page where you can see activity in various areas of the site related to you.

A page that tallied how many times you've posted in each forum section would be spectacular. I'm not sure if we're on the same page here (puns), but it definitely would be something to click on a link on a user's page and see which sections they post in most frequently.

I'd say I have a good 7,000-8,000 in the Tavern alone. Maybe one or two in the Quests forum.
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I would be fine with adding forum notifications if I could turn them off. I do not want anything notifying me that someone has posted in a thread I have posted in, but other users might so I will not be the guy to ruin it for them.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

We mean a page where you can check topic you've posted in recently, and to see if there have been new posts since then, etc.

That would also be convenient, especially in times of high forum activity. Right now, most sections don't have too many threads that expand too rapidly within a day's time, so it's easy to just check back every few hours for a new reply, but with all these new features being added in such a short amount of time, and with the Tavern where it is now, along with a few ideas I've been meaning to release for some time now, I expect forum activity to increase as a whole as we move further into the year.

What you're suggesting could go on that page too, like maybe a pie graph of all of your posts and in which section they're in.

I love pie graphs. What color would the Tavern slice be?
Showing 1-9 of 9