ForumsArt, Music, and WritingParagraph Writing Competition

19 13050
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Welcome to the Paragraph Writing Competition.

Please get seated in a nice and orderly fashion while I set up the stage. There are a few things I have to do before we can begin, but after I do said things we can begin the fun vehemently.

What is the Paragraph Writing Competition?
The Paragraph Writing Competition (PWC) is a competition where users are asked to present a high school paragraph (3-5 sentences) that reflects a given theme. The entry that reflects the theme most eloquently wins!

What are the judging criteria?
Judging for this contest is largely subjective, but factors can include:
-Imagery
-Grammar/spelling
-Length
-Redundancy
-Presentation
-General content
However, this does not mean that all pieces will be judged with all of these factors in mind. As I stated, it is subjective.

What are the rules?
All AG rules apply (obviously). Otherwise deadlines will come 24-36 hours after the theme is presented (the judge will come in and say when the deadline has come). Also otherwise, judging will come 24-36 hours after the deadline.

Anything else?
No, that should be it. Unless, of course, you have any further questions. If you do, feel free to ask.

Can we get started?
Yes. You can. The first theme is spring! (Note: if you are looking at this thread for the first time and there is more than one page, this round may be over. Please go to the last page to find the current round.)

• 19 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 19