ForumsNews and FeedbackAdvertising feedback, not sure where to post

3 4031
DJEyrena
DJEyrena
3 posts
Nomad

I'm all for adverts before games, because after all, that's how it stays free. But, a 12 minute video on animal cruelty probably should have a skip button around the 2 minute mark, which is a lot sooner than the 4 or 5 minute mark. I'm all for animal rights (I've gone vegan twice and currently vegetarian) but this is taking the use of advertisements a bit far, Armorgames. I can honestly say I've sat through the PETA video repeatedly in my life and I'd rather not have this play again. Isn't this supposed to be a youths gaming website? Guessing 10-16 age ranges? The video certainly wasn't appropriate for a 10 year old. I do not mean to cause any anger amongst anyone, I just want to know if there is a way to stop an advertising that graphic from popping up in a seemingly child-friendly game (I was waiting for Fractured 2 to play). I understand if Armorgames cannot control what advertisements play from their supporting companies and organizations, but I truly do wish my opinion is heard by an admin. I have been playing on Armorgames on and off since around 2006 or 2007 (Since I was 9 or 10, memory is fuzzy) and I love this website dearly.

• 3 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm looking into this. We obviously don't want this on our website.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Could you get me the destination URL for the ad if you see it again?

DJEyrena
DJEyrena
3 posts
Nomad

Sure. I will try to find it and notify you when I do.

Showing 1-3 of 3