ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273748
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Didn't have to work another morning ****!!!! =DDDDD

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I went fishing on the Etawoh River. I caught a striped bass, a redeye bass, and a spotted bass.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

*shift

oh god how did i miss the f...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I was pursued out of a tree by several large horseflies. I also got a hangnail.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

I described my entire mental health status to a stranger over the phone. I also did half my week's homework today without complaint, which isn't interesting so much as it is unusual.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

I went fishing and caught a 19 1/2 inch channel catfish!

Snag618
Snag618
6,704 posts
Blacksmith

I finished reading The Notre Dame De Paris (Otherwise known as The Hunchback of Notre Dame), and I started The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. That's interesting, right?

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

I went to counseling and spontaneously decided to get a haircut for the first time in two years. And brought my sister to class. Very weird, full day.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I learned that people at the summer camp I'm at think I'm a monkey-squirrel because I can climb trees very well, and I'm the only person trusted to climb a tree apparently because I look like I'm natural in one. I'm not sure if that's an insult or not...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Search an emergency dentist...

Story --> breakfast... a lil sweet... agony... now search a dentist... on saturday... not an esy task in germany, but finaly succesfull, outcome in the truest sense of the word) --> a molar (was "broken in itself&quot

im dead!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I went to a Greek festival yeasterday and I'm planning on going again. Mmmm good food.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I went to see X-Men: Days of Future Past. It was pretty good.

DarthTyrannausarus
DarthTyrannausarus
538 posts
Nomad

I woke up and played on the pc. lame but fun XD

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I had a long- course swim meet today. (Long- Course is 50meters and short- course is 25yards.)

I placed 1st on my 50back, 2nd on my 200free, 5th on my 50breast, 5th again on my 50fly, and 2 relays, 200medley, and 400free (which my team got last both times (it was the same team both times too!))

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Watch anime.

Showing 151-165 of 684