ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273683
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I fixed my door handle. (A surprisingly difficult endeavour involving allen keys, a monkey wrench, and a drill.)

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I had a day off from school and work, so I played bass for about 8 hours.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Went to Marching Band practice. There I realized I should have practiced before practice because I was terrible, along with some others.

jeff2241
jeff2241
120 posts
Nomad

i came back from new york yesterday. it wasn't today but it's sort of close to interesting.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

I got my driving license.

TheTeachPriest
TheTeachPriest
1 posts
Nomad

Helped a guy make a youtube channel turns out hes pretty good https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy-n-49k2gofcRS-cjqyxMw

Seashark001
Seashark001
613 posts
Nomad

I posted on Armor Games forums...

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I went to a China Drum gig.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I did absolutely nothing, well I watched Le Tour de France.
The American riders need to quit crashing if they plan on finishing in Paris.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Went to marching band practice and we finally started practice marching. We didn't play but we were holding our instruments.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I was covered in paint again. I thought that sort of thing only happened on "Wacky Wednesday", but NOOOOO, giving little kids paint is a horrible idea. They don't paint the paper, they painted ME with giant handfuls of it. And ruined my clothes, unless we can get the acrylic to come out. They literally chased me around the field until I climbed the fence and sat on it and then eventually someone came along and yelled at them.
And I'm not even getting paid.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I won 7 quests on AG today.

eliakith
eliakith
2,419 posts
Blacksmith

I'm a bit late on the draw, but as of three days ago I have a little brother! He's 7lb 13 oz! His feet are huge!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What I will do today is go to a birthday party held for me. Although it isn't my birthday today, it's actually in 4 days but I won't be home then.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I made Chili con Carne.

Showing 181-195 of 684