ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273728
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today will be the first day of Highschool. So that's pretty interesting.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

I watch my two classmates fight. It's very interesting, the other one punch his opponent in stomach. Somehow, the referees(my other classmates) has been stop them. That was pretty amazing, I decide to join but NO. They will be K.O XD ! The principal saw them, then the principal talk to us. So, the right hand of teacher speak what happened. Then the principal said, "Be a good model to lower grades." Then I stand up and start walking like a Fashion Model ._. . Isn't it interesting story ?

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I sat on a giant plastic bulldog.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

@MattEmAngel I just realized 'Shingeki No Kyojin' has a very good signification. Means 'Great March' on google translate.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

I played territory war 3.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've watched the last episode of Australia's First 4 Billion Years series on PBS.
I had no idea how diversified the vegetation is, about the amazing landscapes, the strange animals, etc.
That was a great series!

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

I made a new art using Photoshop !

JACKinbigletters
JACKinbigletters
9,363 posts
Treasurer

I played Avalon The Resistance, it is much better then my memory served.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

Nothing.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I assembled IKEA furniture for the first time.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I weed whacked my yard, and in doing that i found my old throwing knife in a clump of weeds that i accidentally threw it into a few weeks ago. Time to throw somewhere else now.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today was the parent meeting for driving school and I went. It appears I need to get a B or higher on a written test and possibly a driving test*. I think... I don't know, I don't really remember. But I do know that class starts Sunday, so I think I'm ready for it, I know a bunch of rules about the road so I think I have a good understanding of how to drive correctly**.

* I know there will be a driving test, I just don't understand if I'm supposed to pass the test at the school to get my permit after the test at the BMV. I shouldn't put too much thought into it but, eh.

** I just don't know how to really drive.

Voyage2
Voyage2
650 posts
Nomad

Interesting thing ? Well, I review for about 3 and a half hours. It's just one subject, plus advance reading.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

I had fun by posting in the forums,reading forums and yawned at my college(too boring) and went to the newcomers forum to welcome few people.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

** I just don't know how to really drive.

Neither do I, but I'm on the road and I haven't killed anything larger than a squirrel yet.

On that note, I've done absolutely nothing useful.
Showing 211-225 of 684