ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273746
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

It was surprisingly action-packed for a Sunday. I got up at noon, ate breakfast & stuff, and then went downtown for a coaching session with my quintet, which took until 4. An hour to get there, an hour and a half of coaching, half an hour of rehearsal, and then I had to get a flushot. My dad needed new sandals so we went to the mall, I got Starbucks for the first time in months, and I returned at 6 with my head about to explode because I'm not supposed to have caffeine.

Fun day.

Charlie506
Charlie506
1,298 posts
Nomad

This was yesterday, but..

I CREATED THE AG USER AWARDSSSSSSSSS

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

I really didnt do anything very interesting today. My parents went out to bring my big bro to college. BUT... when they came back home, they had a full rack of ribs from Smoky Bones... and all it took was 15 minutes for it all to be in my stomach. Yum!!!

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

I had the best milkshake ever! It was about 32 fl oz, and I finished it all in ten minutes!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I had the best milkshake ever! It was about 32 fl oz, and I finished it all in ten minutes!

What, all without brain freeze? :O
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My bus was all the way at the front of the line, around the corner, and down the street, and the bus driver's confused why everyone but two people missed it when she wasn't even within viewing distance from my school.

Anyway, I sat at my school for a truly horrible hour and a half until my friend's mom showed up and took most of the stragglers home. It helps that most of us live in the same neighborhood, so she didn't have to go too far.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Well yesterday I got my first detention for November 7th because I left class one minute early.

Also the ArmorGames website acted weird yesterday and I couldn't get on. It's fine now though.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

My friend had a pint of blood, so I smeared it all over my hands and chased people with it until most of the people at my lunch table had red streaks somewhere on their person.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

My friend had a pint of blood, so I smeared it all over my hands and chased people...

Uh...huh. Well.

I registered for classes today. I need a semester off so I should stick to 10-12 hours but I ended up with 15. If I get in my wait list class I'll have 18 hours, which is the max allowed. All this is probably a bad idea considering that I hate school and can't handle the work load I have now at 15 hours.

(Writing this out makes me think that I should visit my adviser again)
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

i started listening to christmas music *heavy breathing

Twilim
Twilim
1 posts
Nomad

This comment is for an achievement.

Gladiator246
Gladiator246
363 posts
Scribe

Learnt that nothing else could beat Harry Potter series in my opinion.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,776 posts
Chamberlain

I finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood so now I'm crying about that being over.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Isn't that series the one about the dog and that girl and they became some creature? Or at least I think there's a dog girl in it.

I was forced to go shopping and wasted three hours in the outdoor world.
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Isn't that series the one about the dog and that girl and they became some creature? Or at least I think there's a dog girl in it.

I was forced to go shopping and wasted three hours in the outdoor world.

no its about two prodigy alchemists

I sat down and relaxed with two smokes, iced lemonade from the heat here, with my laptop and music playing. its chillinteresting
Showing 286-300 of 684