ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273802
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,778 posts
Chamberlain

@Stormwalker that's not what it's abot but you've got the right show (well one of them there are two that branch into different stories).

~Manly

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I slam dunked a basketball three times.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I had a few weird encounters with wild animals while riding my bike but what happened today gets a 10/10 on the OMG scale!

I was on my way to the library (riding my MB) on the bike path (middle of the woods). I wasn't quite going at full speed yet when all of a sudden I saw something moving quickly on my left then I heard a loud CLANG and as I turned my head to see what it was, I saw a squirrel up in the air, about 30 cm from my shoulder and at the same height as my face.
It landed on its feet and ran into the woods.

I guess it tried to pass between the spokes of my rear wheel but missed.
I checked my wheel and there wasn't any blood or pieces of fur or skin anywhere so I think the squirrel is okay.

A similar incident happened to me a few years ago.
This time the squirrel came from the right and passed through my front wheel and didn't get hurt, I just heard a light noise in my spokes.
I still don't understand how it managed to do that.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@SSTG That's some serious squirrel park-our!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

@SSTG That's some serious squirrel park-our!

I've seen so many animals on this bike path, it's amazing.
Deer, turkeys, big turtles, lizards, chipmunks, snakes, groundhogs, a skunk, and all kinds of birds (lots of cardinals and robins).
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

In the morning, my bus driver almost forgot to let me on the bus? The people who ride the bus before me got on, and I was about two feet behind them when the bus driver turned off the lights and closed the door and the bus made the rumbly I'm-about-to-leave sound, so I bashed on the side of the bus and the bus driver yelled at me for abusing her bus. BUT SHE WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE ME BEHIND SO SHE DESERVES IT
And in the afternoon, some 6th grader stole my shoes while I was sleeping and I didn't notice until I was about to get off the bus, and the stupid kid threw my shoes out the window (at least it was at my bus stop), and the bus driver blamed me too. I'm gonna kill that kid.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I looked deep into the knight forum for some exploration and discovered something. Of course I won't mention what it is, but it's definitely interesting.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

@Ferret doesn't play MOBAs.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

That the frownie smilie is a very angry smilie

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

@Ferret: I think you might have meant to post in the "What did you learn today."
Today I finished a 4 page Chinese test. Terribly long, awfully hard.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

@Frank_Frooton You are right. Today I got my World of Warcraft Fairy Dragon, he's hanging out at my desk.

http://i.imgur.com/uxSlMXD.jpg

GreenShy
GreenShy
4 posts
Nomad

An interesting thing i did today was watch a fire truck and police officers go help an injured person in a classroom

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today was the last marching practice of the season. Never... forget...

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Watch the new Hobbit-trailer...

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

I went to school and slept for a whole two hours before the teacher noticed. Thats good, right?

Showing 301-315 of 684