ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273344
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
LaurenLouise1507
LaurenLouise1507
88 posts
Nomad

Got accepted into college... never thought that'd happen.
I applied for another college... fun stuff
Found out I got a D on my science test... i persuaded my teacher to make it a C
I also had a very interesting conversation with my dog....
That's basically anything interesting that happened this week....

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I had detention, I just sat there and read Blood of Olympus for 3 hours. It wasn't very exciting.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Blood of Olympus

Gimme.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I had tried snorting paracetamol. Nothing happened.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I watched three straight episodes of the original Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy TV series. It's really good. I also completed Bravely Default.

I had detention, I just sat there and read Blood of Olympus for 3 hours. It wasn't very exciting.

What did you do to end up there?

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

What did you do to end up there?

I left band class a minute early. I had no idea we couldn't do that, though I was still in the vicinity.

It's not the worst thing someone at my school has gotten. Ok one time a white guy told a black girl to sit down and he said it politely, however the black girl said, "Why don't you make me, *****?" The teacher was there of course and told her to go the office. While the black girl was there, she told the principal that what the white guy did was a hate crime.

So, the black girl got a detention, and the white guy got 2 days of ISS(in school suspension(ISS is basically just a regular school day but you're in a room all alone, you get your homework, lunch, and you sit there all day without any other lifeform to talk to.))

Yeah, my school is definitely a place to be careful at.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The question is more what stupid thing did I learn today?

http://euobserver.com/justice/126375

This copyright mafia is getting out of control!

Oops, I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread, sorry.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I screwed up another presentation today (well, technically the 10th) because I hate public speaking and my teacher knows it*, so of course he picks me to be the one that has to talk about the project instead of the one who makes the project. We had a sub-par presentation because the other members of my group did a shoddy job on data collection, and then there's me, slowly dying my way through a five minute presentation. It wasn't even a good project, either; during the time we were supposed to be researching it, we had a lab, 21 pages from the textbook to annotate, and a collection of videos to watch to take notes on. Ugh. I've still got to do most of those things.

*I'm sure this will somehow benefit me in the long run, but humiliation before my peers is a terrible way to start.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I hopped on my MB, rode to the library then to my friend's house (about 10 miles total). I came back home, rode to the restaurant to pick up food (2 more miles), ate, went for a 6 blocks walk with my puppy Gigi while enjoying the first snow of the year.

The temperature is nice and cold but unfortunately there's not enough snow to cover the ground. It was a fun day anyway.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

I did some dog sitting, finished Zankyou no Terror and watched way too many episodes of Naruto...Going to watch more tonight of course.

Yeah, my life is really lame.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I actually did a feminine thing. *gasp* I was bored during my lunch, so I let my friends play with my hair, and they braided it and stuffed it full of nature. And then it all fell out.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I discovered that many users gained thousands of posts in just a couple days. Tell me y0ur hax guise pl0x!

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I did some dog sitting

Sitting on dogs is always fun. Especially the small ones, they can't fight back.

The temperature is nice and cold but unfortunately there's not enough snow to cover the ground. It was a fun day anyway.

I don't have any snow yet . Walking around while it's falling is totally awesome... ship some poor weather my way?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I don't have any snow yet . Walking around while it's falling is totally awesome... ship some poor weather my way?

Yeah it is and riding my bike in a snow storm is priceless!
We might get an inch of snow on Saturday. I can't wait to see my new puppy discover snow and play in it for the first time.

I'd like to send you some but there's never enough here, unlike in Canada.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I added three more Viking Vengeance links to my about, the last one is my favorite!

Showing 316-330 of 684