ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273737
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
ellock
ellock
385 posts
Blacksmith

I told my brother that if you stick your tongue out and pretend to shake salt onto it, you can actually taste it... I have an evil sense of humor because that was the only thing that made me laugh all day...

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Bough (or received as early Christmas gift?) a new graphics card. So that's a pretty good way to start off a day.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I have to sell my iphone to pay for the bills, talk about movie scenes huh?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

......./\
...../....\.
.../........\
,/............\
|.[|..|].[|..|].|
|. ig:ig:.| @=======

I tested something and it worked.
Two pigs ran into their house just in time! The wolf is trying to knock down their house but it's made out of brick so...

I know, one pig is missing. Guess what happened to it?

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I went searching for users with tons of forums posts... (inspired by Ernie)

Also, I just today realized that my name is in the OP...

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Nothing in my house is working the way it's supposed to today.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I guess, I beat count to 100 again, re-unlocked my old armatars and..... actually I had quite a lot of fun today at AG

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I went back to Pokemon Black because I saw a video where you can catch Rayquaza using no cheats. It was of course, a fake. So instead of training my Wailord, I spent all my time looking for Ralicanth to get a Rayquaza that didn't even exist in the game.

Fortunately I got a shiny Krabby out of it so it wasn't all bad.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

Apparently I got the counting to 100 thing. So I'm pretty happy.

Today someone hit the bus while it was driving to school, so we were delayed half an hour. The police took forever to finally go away.

On the way back (still on the bus) I placed the idea into some middle schoolers' heads to snort the dust that came off sour patch kids, since for some reason, one of them had a bag of that dust stuff. It was an ACCIDENT. I made an offhand comment about "that bag looks like it's full of crack", so this idiot put twizzlers in his nose and starts trying to snort the sour patch kids. At this point, I'm laughing too hard to tell them to stop, and even contributed a dollar when they wanted something better to snort the candy through. Half of the bus ride consisted of these three middleschoolers snorting sour patch kids through a dollar off a quarter. I think they decided to put the videos on instagram or something.
I'm a terrible, terrible person, and I'm going to give this snotty dollar to someone I hate.

Last but not least, I spent ten minutes pretending to be a drunk male and flirted with one of my sister's friends through text.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

I just spent at least 48 hours being active on AG. btw haven't slept yet. On some serious caffeine.

Frank_Frooton
Frank_Frooton
4,002 posts
Bard

Today I made it to 100. Again.

Im_a_gamer
Im_a_gamer
135 posts
Jester

Today, i played on AG

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today I started my first ever Pokemon Nuzlocke. I decided to play on the game that got me started on the series: Pokemon Pearl. My current partners are Steven the Piplup, Trevor the Bidoof, and Cheese the Shinx.

Why cheese? I was going to name it after my friend, Chase. But I remembered that Chase's nickname was Cheese and so I called it Cheese.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

So yesterday my mom caught me bringing my 3DS from school and now I'm grounded from technology for awhile. So I won't be on much. Why am I on now? Because I have my ways.

In nuzlocke news, I caught a Starly. Too bad I won't be doing nuzlocke for about a couple weeks.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I've been eating some fancy chocolate bars.
A few minutes ago, I ate a bar called smokin' chipotle. That darn thing was spicy! That's disgusting, I never tasted something so awful before!
I'm dazed, confused and traumatized for life now.

Showing 346-360 of 684