ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273354
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Kept studying for my classes, primarily Calc III, and knowing that I don't have a prayer.

tangentHyperplane
tangentHyperplane
90 posts
Nomad

A friend lent me her ukulele so I've been learning chords. I need to study but I think I already failed most of my classes anyway.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I celebrated Gigi's 1st birthday.

The_AceOfSpades
The_AceOfSpades
5 posts
Nomad

Went snowbarding

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Well, I slapped my dog then he attempted to attack me then I kicked him. Then after a few hours, I went up to him and hugged him, and gave him treats. Then we played forgiveness Frisbee

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I was forced to play League of Legends under the threat of wearing a dress, putting on makeup, and basically getting a makeover. Games > actually acting like a real female, so the choice was simple.
I haven't downloaded it yet, so I still might be able to be saved.

thesakew
thesakew
203 posts
Jester

I play Sentry Knight 2 and Castaway 2 and got some quest.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I got cleated on the back of the leg and have a gash running down the back... It hurts like crap.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Today was pretty crazy. My dad and I went to see my grandma in those weird retirement home places that sometimes old people go to. There we saw an old lady with a walker, who says that she can walk without it, takes a step and then falls on her face. She got a nasty black eye out of that. My grandma then told us how she hated the retirement home because of the crazies and the extreme security. Seriously though, there are 4 separate big rooms, with small bed rooms, in which the only way to get in or out is that you have to type in a code. And then to get in or out of the building you have to type in another code. That was sure fun.

Then after we left were on the road, we found two cars ahead that recently hit a deer. And boy that deer's back was bloody. It was dead of course.

In more important news, in nuzlocke I got a Zubat, a Geodude,, a Machop a Budew, and a Pacharisu.

The Geodude is named Rocky, the Budew is named James Blue and Pacharisu is named Sparky. Unfortunately, I was too quick at pressing B and did not name Zubat or Machop.

Omegap12
Omegap12
1,980 posts
Shepherd

Well, while you were doing all this good stuff, i talked one of my friends out of suicide. She said she was tired of life, and didnt want to live anymore. Not to mention my girlfriend and her best friend got in a massive fight, and i had to break them up and get them to apologize to each other and become friends again. And on top of that, i dislocated my shoulder over the weekend, and it still hurts. So all in all, one of the worst days of my life.

But dont let me weigh you guys down!! Continue with all your happy stuff!!

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

I met Jason Bateman in a dream. I might be watching Arrested Development a little more often than I'm proud of.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

After a few hours, much stress and several near-heart-attacks I replaced some speakers and a graphics card.

SportShark
SportShark
2,980 posts
Scribe

I wore the most expensive outfit that I own out to dinner. I'm still wearing the pants right now. Man, I love these pants! I might not take them off for a week; they're so soft and succulent. This is unusual for me because I usually don't wear pants when I'm on AG.

Clancy12
Clancy12
6,400 posts
Lord

I had a relaxing day in my grandma's basement followed by a trip to my cousins house where a scored a big box of fudge.

Hope you're doing ok @Omegap12

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I sat around doing nothing all day. That's pretty interesting I have to say.

Showing 361-375 of 684