ForumsThe TavernWhat interesting things did you do today?

684 273660
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Hello my honey moneys, this thread is a remake for a thread I made a year or 2 ago but was locked for some reason.

This thread is fairly simple, just talk about something interesting that happened to you today, nothing complicated, just that easy.

The interesting thing I did today was play Dapro in a game of Shell Shock Live 2, and played chess and backgammon with my dad.

• 684 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I drew a fabulous doodle on my hand, and then my graphics teacher suggested that I scan my hand so I can keep the design and use it later. It made my hand tingly, but only because it's the flat scanner and I had a large piece of plastic sitting on my hand for five minutes because the scanner runs like a crotchety old man taking a dump. Which isn't very fast.
And, um, hm. Half my lunch blew away in the wind today because it was windy, and I'd looked down for a minute to pick up a pencil and I look up and FWOOSH there goes my sandwich and my fruit snacks (which are more like fruit-scented rubber) off into the far yonder.
After that we had to go inside.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I've been listening to songs from this list in the background of internetting. That's everything worth mentioning today, and it's probably not very scintillating for most of you, but for those of you synth-pop fans, that link may make your day a bit more interesting as well.

I just found out that they have a new design for a pepsi can. It's light blue, and it says pepsi under the logo.

That's every Pepsi can. You may have to grace us with some images so we can get an idea of what this alleged new design looks like.
tuoitre1986
tuoitre1986
1 posts
Nomad

play game only )

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I worked (as usual), and then I played video games for like 5 hours. That's a rarity for me, believe it or not...

CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

I watched potc curse of the black pearl on dvd. other than school that was pretty much it.. xp

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I reached level 13 on DotAbird too

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Kicked Utilitarianism to the ground B-)

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

The school's period schedule was mixed up today because of a bad play. The order was like this, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 4th(and lunch), and then 5th period, and then 5 minutes later we go to the play.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I DIED.
http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/large/neutral-poker-face-no-text-l.png

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

I woke up early today, stood in the freezing cold rain for 3 hours, only to learn that the tickets were sold out within half an hour... I came as close as standing 30 feet from the doorway to the office when a jolly dude steps out onto the street to tell everyone they can forget about buying weekend tickets, because they are sold out... I cursed... went home... drank a nice hot cup of coffee and now I'm going to releive some stress with a shooting game! What's the bloodiest game on here... hmmm... =P

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe one of the Thing Thing series, or Decision 2. :P

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I volunteered for a pirate thing at a kid's museum, and got stuck at a table where we were cleaning &quotirate gold". Basically, doing science experiments with little kids on how salt and vinegar cleans rusty pennies. And then I got vinegar in a paper cut.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I DIED.

Please Storm, tell me more!

Today... Well I woke up, ate breakfast, played Decision 2, Gemcraft Labyrinth and am about to go to baseball. My life is so interesting!
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

I hit 3,131 posts.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I got a little closer to 10000 post.

Showing 31-45 of 684